Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/22/18

Epic Battle for the ages...

FROST!!! v. HARBAUGH!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Last chance for Michigan top beat FROST!!! Its over after that

Comment

• Helluva bball game in WL tonite
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Decent day for OSU. Lots of scrap tonight. And some wildly improbable 3-pt shooting.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fear the Nittany Lion

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Suck it, Hoosiers. And The Wizard.

Comment

• shaddup
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gonzaga again in the second round? Ugh

Comment

• Yeah, that’s easily the worst draw for a 5 - especially when factoring in Boise.

Comment

• If you cant beat them - join them! lmao Wonder what they are laughing about? ("And they though Harbaugh would be better than me") Anyway Well Done !Good for Hoke, I will never joke about him again.

Comment

• Heh. It was weird having Hoke there. But, I tell ya, it makes a lot of sense when you also think that Belichek and Patricia and others were there working out players, too. So, you know, pretty much the brightest defensive minds of our generation.

Incidentally, I think OSU timed up several visits with its pro day.

Comment

• As might be evident from the lack of recruiting forecasts, OSU's 2019 class is likely to be more ordinary UFM. However, it's still fun to reflect back on 2 classes that each averaged well over 94 on the the 247 Composite (94.59 and 94.29).

To put that into perspective, 53 recruits rated 94 or higher signed with B10 schools in those two years. 28 of them signed with Ohio State. 25 signed with the other 13 schools (it'd be much more disparate if not for HARBAUGH!!!'s stellar 2017 class -- 10 over 94). That seems good. As we all know, recruiting rating accuracy improves with larger numbers and such. Playing the odds and all.

Also of note, UFM appears semi-fat and happy. He doesn't look like the walking skeleton that The Nick reduced him by the end of his disastrous Florida reign. And he recently signed a contract extension through 2022. I'm not sure how much longer he'll coach, but he's certainly surpassed numerous predictions that can be found several hundred pages back in this thread.

Finally, the Joe Burrow/Dwayne Haskins competition is reaching its denouement. With Burrow graduating in June, he'll want to know where he stands as he as the grad transfer option available. Both are, IMO, really good. It'd be great to have both on the team because I'm not sure I trust Tate Martell as backup quite yet -- he'll get there, but 2019 seems way more likely than 2018. IMO, UFM/Ryan Day/Kevin Wilson will go with the dude who can really spin that fucker. Haskins may not be nearly the running threat that Burrow is, but that arm is pretty enticing.

So, I'd look for Burrow to transfer and, IMO, he's going to UNL unless OSU blocks it. Frost would run naked through Lincoln and shit on the 50 yard line to get Burrow, and it'd be worth it. Would hate to have to play him two years in a row, but the upside is that he'll be playing behind UNL's cardboard OL against OSU's First Round DL. Still, Fuck Wild Hoss.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X