Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you. All of the Dantonio admiration you expressed last week. Had to hurt watching him get ass-whupped.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• You think respecting them means rooting for them?

Comment

• Ohio State has not suffered more than 2 regular seasons losses since 2004 (excepting, of course, the horrific Year of Fickell). That looks to be in serious jeopardy this season with the trip to AA to get bushwacked in the The Shadow.

But, still, that's an impressive run of 11 seasons.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Ohio State has not suffered more than 2 regular seasons losses since 2004 (excepting, of course, the horrific Year of Fickell). That looks to be in serious jeopardy this season with the trip to AA to get bushwacked in the The Shadow.

But, still, that's an impressive run of 11 seasons.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You CANNOT just ignore Fickell.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think the Gnuts should bring back Fickell...and Bauserman...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                You CANNOT just ignore Fickell.
                I'd be willing to make an exception. Talent gets to ignore Fickell and we get to ignore one of RichRod or Hoke. I won't even insist on both.

Comment

• ...then we get to ignore Solich, Callahan, Pelini and Riley...

asswipes
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No Dubose or Shula for me.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Can't You People do math? I said ONE.

Comment

• You said YOU wouldn't insist on both. That doesn't mean I made a similar concession.

Comment

• I would like to ignore....if just one...

hack
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If someone ignored by everyone ignores someone, does that make a sound?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              You said YOU wouldn't insist on both. That doesn't mean I made a similar concession.
                              Taking a mile when given an inch is an NCAA infraction.

Comment

• I refuse to dance to any tune you whistle. You say one, I say two. You say day, I say night. You say Talent, I say sucks.

Wait, that last one had us in agreement.

Comment

Working...
                                X