Michigan 33, Florida 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan 33, Florida 17

Usually I post these on the Sunday before the game. I'm out of town and will be away from a computer next Sunday so ...... have fun.

I think JH and his staff are more than ready for this game. The players? I'll post a reading between the lines piece in the team/season thread and I've really tried to see things at a distance and remain unbiased in assessing the outcome.

I think M covers easily. At this point in the season it's really hard to predict a spread or score but I'll go with .......

M 27, UF 17.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Will be low scoring.

M 20 UF 16
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

M 27 - Florida 20...

Comment

M24-F10 defense steps up
        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

In the last week or so, my perception of M's run game has improved. I think they'll have one as compared to the one that was pretty awful in 2016. Lot's of emphasis has been placed on getting good at this.

That's going to be the difference in this game. M will be able to run, UF won't.

If Speight is able to complete some passes that drives the UF Ss back out of the box, M will control the game and keep the UF offense off the field. I'm betting Speight is going to be able to do this.

On the other side, if UF can beat M's inexperienced CBs in man coverage - Brown's D absolutely demands cover 0 - that's going to change the complexion of the game entirely.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

BTW, there's been some questions raised at other M web sites about Harvey's impact on Dallas next Saturday and the potential for the game to get cancelled.

No way.

I follow a subscription weather service that has previously and continues to provide very detailed and accurate portrayals and predictions for Harvey ...... from it's initial formation off the coast of Africa (Invest 91) to it's path into the Gulf of Mexico and then evolving into a Category 4 Hurricane going ashore north of Galveston.

There are no predictive models showing Harvey or it's life threatening rain bands moving into the Dallas area such that it would threaten the game. It may be cloudy and rainy but, hey, it's Jerry's World. You could have gale force winds and torrential rain and it would be nice inside that place.

Comment

Michigan 30 - Florida 13

Comment

Joe Tessitore, Todd Blackledge

Comment

Holly Rowe.

Comment

awful
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

no

Comment

yes
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

maybe

Comment

Jordan Scarlett out is huge.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Now it will not look good (at all) if we don't win.

Florida suspends starting RB Jordan Scarlett; 10 to miss Michigan game

Comment

Working...
                              X