No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC isn't the same KC team... Pitching can't be counted on. Yankees won that last game when they shouldn't have..

btw.. I'll be at the game Saturday night.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

The Tigers are boom or bust. They just won 7 of 9 so they're due for a 4 game skid.

Comment

Tigers just need to beat the f'n Indians.

Comment

The guy next to me keeps holding up props and signs during each tigers pitch... No it's annoying b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

3 run HR in the top of 11th for Justin Upton vs pale sox 5-2

Comment

I saw a good post this morning on Twitter, asking whether J-Up could be voted both Biggest Disappointment and Comeback Player of the Year for 2016. That's pretty much the truth of it. He is on quite a heater right now. 8 HR in his last 15 games and a few of them have come in clutch situations.

Brad may make a lot of mistakes but he seemed to have struck gold with when he gave Upton 3 days off.

Comment

Let's go Tribe!!

Comment

Yes, go, and take the Browns with you.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Don't forget the Cavs too!

Comment

Hell of a win for the Tribe's bullpen last night but down another starter...need Kluber to win on short rest tonight big time so Bauer's finger can heal (if possible)

Comment

Quite the world where the Indians trade a top-shelf prospect to the Yankees for an unhittable reliever. And Donald Trump is a presidential nominee. And M is good at football.

Fucked up times.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

And Wiz made an insightful post a few weeks back. It's the End Times. The Seventh Seal will be an ESPN cfb game less than 4 hours because they decided to cut back on the commercials.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm going on record as saying Bauer is not going to be useful for the remainder of the playoffs. You need some kind of Star Trek medicine to heal that mess so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Quite the world where the Indians trade a top-shelf prospect to the Yankees for an unhittable reliever. And Donald Trump is a presidential nominee. And M is good at football.

Fucked up times.

Comment

Given up 15 runs in 8 games...phenomenal

Comment

Working...
                                X