No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wisconsin is shitting the bed. Probably will lose at this point. Their offense looks awful

Comment

Sparty now looking pretty bad too. Down 8 with 9 minutes left

Comment

All of the "States" were losers.....again.

Comment

Thanks to MSU and O$U for shitting the bed....
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

I didn't realize losing at Cameron, where Duke hasn't lost to a non-conference team in OVER a DECADE, is shitting the bed.

Now, Wisky shit the bed. Sparty, eh. Miami was on fire. That's hoops.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

A bucknut shitting the bed is redundant.

Comment

Flagship making excuses? Shocking!
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Heh
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

There we go again ... not following the "flagship"...

friggin' Michigan had to WIN ...
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

We weren't given a C-list opponent

Comment

NC State is "C-list"?

Ok ...

Comment

B-list would be generous. Surely you wouldn't put them in Duke's ballpark. Duke has also beaten Kentucky and Louisville already. Who has NC State beaten? UMass? Pffft

Comment

tsk...tsk...tsk... the "flagship" making excuses ...

::: embarrassing :::

Comment

NC State was the preseason favorite to win the ACC (picked by ACC coaches) and ranked higher than dooook in the AP and USA Today polls.

The Boston College men's basketball team was picked to finish 12th in the ACC by a vote of the Atlantic Coast Conference's men's basketball coaches.

It's sad to see the bucknut arrogance drop a notch or two. Heartbreaking, really.

At least the bucknut ignorance is still at full strength.

Comment

Wait, so is JD saying that NCS is better than Duke? Interesting. I didn't realize preseason rankings were so accurate. Me, I look at, well, current shit.

It would have been great to end Duke's 96 game winning streaking in Cameron against non-conference teams. It would have been fan-fucking-tastic to be the first non-conference team to win at Cameron since 2000 (is that 2 or 3 M coaches ago?). But, alas, Aaron Craft was an abomination on the offensive end and DeShaun Thomas had to sit the final 10 minutes of the first half when OSU could have really built a cushion. Such is life. Duke finds a way to win there.

I suppose JD still thinks Kentucky is a top 5 world-beater, too. Preseason pools and all. LOL.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X