No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its working so far!!!! Man what a game!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Playoff beards unite!!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

If they go the distance, that will be about the longest I've gone without trimming it.

Results were mixed.

Comment

I wonder how long the team can go with Datsyuk almost singlehandedly carrying them. Today's victory pretty much guarantees that we won't see Zetterberg until Game 5 at the earliest. I am kind of not expecting to see him in the first round at all.
          Last edited by Hannibal; April 16, 2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Packy, even with Stoll & Kopitar out, Doughty carries his team when it matters most. Shea Weber & Drew Doughty, hands-down the best in the game, period. It's a shame they play on shit franchises. Oh yeah add Duncan Keith too.

"Doughty had two goals and two assists, Quick made 34 saves and the Kings beat the San Jose Sharks 4-0 in Game 2 on Saturday night to even the first-round series at one game apiece."

"We had a lot of adversity before this game with two of our top centers out," Doughty said. "I guess a lot of people didn't think we had a chance tonight. I guess we showed those people wrong. We played a hard, solid team game. That's what wins you playoff games."

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 17, 2011, 07:28 AM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Not this year OP, L A has a strong defense. Mitchell and Scuderi have been solid all season long. They rarely make glaring mistakes and turnovers (like Doughty) and they stay home. Doughty had some growing pains big time this season, he's good no doubt, and young. But the next Paul Coffey talk stopped this year, at least for now. Im glad he picked his game up last night.
              Last edited by WingsFan; April 17, 2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Chicago just scored and Ken Daniels is calling the game on VS. Very starnge hearing him sound excited for the goal.

Comment

Vancouver may sweep Chicago too sweet. Bruins down 0-2 to Montreal, deep hole recovery unlikely.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Marian Hossa has no goals, no assists, and he's -3. What a shock LOL

Comment

Terry Foster writes one of his best ever.

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

The league needs to get over the octopus toss. I'm waiting for them to ban the 30 foot tall "Al the Octopus" that comes down from the rafters for pre-game festivities.

Comment

I think the NFL needs to ban the "Lambeau Leap"
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

3-1 at the end of the 2nd.

Comment

Great road win for the Wings tonight. Hopefully they can sweep and get a little rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Marian Hossa has no goals, no assists, and he's -3. What a shock LOL

Hossa is talented, unfortunately he has a long history of not showing up in the playoffs....you'd have to damn crazy as a GM to lock this guy up longterm.

Comment

Working...
                                X