Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, as of now, we only have 1 schollie available and only 2 offers out, so that's a long way away from sorting itself out.

Comment

• Well, as of now, we only have 1 schollie available and only 2 offers out, so that's a long way away from sorting itself out.
      Does that assume Moe Wagner goes pro?

Comment

• Does not and I wouldn't assume that either, before the season or now. But he doesn't affect '19 anyway as he'd be gone.

We do need someone to get up outta here after this year though.

Comment

• Actually, it looks like we're already maxed for 2019-2020. A lot can change (I seriously doubt Matthews stays for his senior year, for example) but here's where we're at.

Comment

• Wagner still on balance is probably likely to go. It'll be interesting to see if Watson leaves. Only transfer candidate really.

Comment

• Yes. Watson has been passed by all of the frosh in terms of usage, and rightly so.

Comment

• Looks like MSU about to escape Rutgers in OT.

Comment

• Oh great. They are getting their humbling wake-up calls just in time to play us.

Comment

• Could be that. Could be they're having growing pains? Dunno. Anyone watched and can comment?

Either way, after losing the way we did the other night our boys should play this one angry and determined. Increasingly thinking it's time to start Livers. Breslin is an intimidating place for that, but Robinson is oine reason for the slow starts.

Comment

• Some Johns fluff, but good article....

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Wagner still on balance is probably likely to go. It'll be interesting to see if Watson leaves. Only transfer candidate really.
                        You don't think Davis falls in that category? I suppose if Mo leaves, he would be a possible back-up to Teske but I can also see Castleton passing him by, leaving Davis still in the deep reserves.

Comment

• Well Castleton has to arrive and live up to that billing first, presumably. Plus, Castleton is pretty damn skinny. Could end up a 4 if he has the foot speed. I don't know if that's possible or not, but there's enough variables there.

Comment

• With all the positive talk during Davis' redshirt year about how he played at practice, I certainly expected more this year from him than he has shown.

Comment

• Davis has been fine when he's played. He's just stuck behind Wagner and Teske. Sort of where Teske was last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                                Davis has been fine when he's played. He's just stuck behind Wagner and Teske. Sort of where Teske was last year.
                                Except Teske looked completely inept. He's the biggest surprise of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X