No announcement yet.

Michigan v Indiana - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely nothing new out there on Speight's status. I thought for sure somebody would see him around campus and report he was in a sling or something like that.

Brings up a question. Is there the facilities in the football complex, including Schembechler Hall, where a player can complete course work without attending mass classes, study, eat and sleep without going outside of it? That there have been no Speight sightings makes me think there is.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

HARBAUGH!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I heard that he's wearing an invisibility sling Harbaugh invented Sunday night.

Comment

that must be true.. mgoblog just reported the same thing
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Absolutely nothing new out there on Speight's status. I thought for sure somebody would see him around campus and report he was in a sling or something like that.

‏@nickbaumgardner

Of note: Saw Speight leaving the building today. No noticeable brace/sling/cast/bionic device on that left arm. Just looked like Wilton

Comment

O'Korn bails way too early? That just means the young man thinks he can make things happen with his legs, as opposed to being overly optimistic about the situation he is experiencing. It would obviously depend mostly upon the environment (how likely is a sack? how likely are receivers to break open?) based upon his judgment as the man at the center of ongoing action.

Comment

O'Korn bails way too early? He's only come in when we're ahead by 4 or 5 TDs. Do you think the coaches are asking him to take chances in those circumstances? Would you rather have a QB who blows off the coaches and tries to pad his stats in a blowoff? Or are you basing your observation from something in Houston in 2 or 3 years ago? Certainly not the spring game where O'Korn led the O to a TD (against first team D for most part) on every possession.

O'Korn will blow your minds in next 2 games, I hope (c:

Comment

The lack of news about Speight is hilarious.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I'll tell you what...O'Korn's highlight reel from his freshman season at Houston was pretty impressive. The kid is certainly talented. And from all accounts he has been one of the hardest workers in practice and pretty much has a second home damn near in the film room...let's hope that pays off if he ends up taking the reigns.

His teammates speak of him glowingly. And it seems genuine.
                    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Speight surpassed my expectations. I'm sure coach has done an excellent job with O'Korn as well.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

And O'Korn is supposed to have a cannon. Hopefully he gets his timing down and excels
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          The lack of news about Speight is hilarious.
                          Submarine.

Deep dive.
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Annoucing team - Dave Pasch, Greg McElroy

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Annoucing team - Dave Pasch, Greg McElroy
                              Sweet. Dave Pasch is really good.

Comment

I dunno, man.

I've read through the UFR for M's awffense v Iowa ..... awful. The problem for me is that Brian had no explanation for the awfulness. Keys were Good Kalis returning to bad Kalis and just terrible blocking and pass-pro by the OL against Iowa's standard 4-3, 2-high Ss playing zone.

Some of this would have been mitigated by some sort of really unique defensive stuff Iowa came up with. No. They did what they have been doing forever. The worst part is that Iowa repeatedly used a LB scrape exchange that was very effective in stoning the run game and whoever was play calling did nothing to adjust to it (you'll have to read the UFR to see what should have been done but wasn't).

So, this is disturbing as it relates to playing CHAOS IU. It is possible, at least IMO, that having Speight out, and it is almost certain he will be out, that the coaching staff has to something a bit different with O'Korn in there. That could be interesting ..... or ...... disasterous.

If you've been watching, the WX is typical for this time of year in SE Michigan. Who knows! But the chances of it being nice are almost zero. Could be very windy, but maybe not so much. Could be dry or maybe a downpour. Could be in the 50s but maybe in the 30s with wind chills in the 20s. Ugh. Glad I will be in ATL watching from home.

I have no idea what the score might be, None. Too many unknowns. At least the defense will play well. They played well enough v. Iowa to win ...... but, wait, this is CHAOS IU. They could score a bunch (as they have historically) and M may not be able to keep up..... or they could be a turnover machine as they are wont to be.

Good luck Michigan and Go Blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X