Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
    Flag toss?
    Last edited by edindetroit; November 1, 2016, 06:55 PM.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Eh, whatever. We won. They are in the review mirror.

Last I looked, this is a 'post game discussion ' Sparty vs M thread

I don't know where you live, but live here local - I have been putting up with (not just Dantonio), but friends, work employees and family - mocking fucking crap for years. There is not enough time to post about it.

Im going to enjoy this a little longer, maybe another day or two. Funny not one of all the Sparty friends and family have text me this week? (besides my sister last night, not a word about the game though)

Comment

• I love this one

Comment

• I love just about everyone of the .gifs that got put up on mgoblog for a vote. What interests me the most is watching the successful plays and the quality of execution and blocking on each of them.

I think this may turn out to be a once in my remaining life time season. At this point, while making the CFB playoff and doing well in it would be nice, that JH has reestablished Michigan football as a premier program not just based on the incredible history of it but a program to be reckoned with going forward is a huge deal for me. I hope Jim Harbaugh hangs around for a while and continues to thrive and produce excellent football. My last couple of decades should be enjoyable.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Yup, establishing M back as an elite program is more critical than success this season in the CFP.

Comment

• Damn, that picture is WONDERFUL. Comments:

1. Speight is improving. This was his best game, IMO. Let's see him start hitting those receivers in stride, because there's been plenty of YAC lost, but we are seeing the progression we need to see IMO.

2. HATED that wheel-route call. Changed the whole game. No need for that.

3. Great to see Kenny Allen take care of business. If there's a cloud here, that's the silver lining.

4. Darboh! Reeling in that pass one-handed while getting mugged. Fantastic.

5. Oracle and Hannibal, are, as usual, both correct. I didn't like seeing a 2-6 team move the ball on our defense, and I didn't like LJ Scott running harder than our defenders tackled at some points, but the outcome was never in doubt. It's a soft observation and probably colored by bias and frustration, but they always fucking want it more and play harder. Even having owned us for a decade, they still play like it's payback time, in both sports. Michigan has no reason for any self-congratulatory bullshit this week. It was a good quality win and very enjoyable but there's a very long way to go before order has been restored here. I'm not gonna be content with one win after all that and nobody else should be either.

Comment

• Wheel routes are staple in Harbaughs offense.

Comment

• I liked the call. It could have been a TD dagger. The execution was not so good.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I should have been more clear. I meant on Speight. Am not anti-wheel route. I thought he played a very good game and accuracy is progressing toward something closer to where it needs to be, but that was a bad, bad throw.

Comment

• As long as we're being clear here, it was more a bad decision than a bad throw.

Comment

• Good throw. Didn't see the DB lurking.

Comment

• Wasn't it a very short throw? I will go look again.

Comment

• Just looked at it. It was a short throw. Hicks was in position, though, and it shouldn't have been thrown.

Comment

• I haven't worked up a desire to watch last year's O-state game ... but was the weakness that Sparty exploited (i.e. crush at the edge) similar to the ones IU and O-state exploited last year? If so, I should we worry that Iowa and O-state will exploit these leading to a similar spanking this year?

Comment

• Yeah, it was both. Bad decision and short throw. Which is fine. He needs to make those to learn not to make them.

Comment

Working...
                                X