Michigan Baseball, Softball and Other Wolverine Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Lacrosse is the game where Indians run around and beat each other with sticks, right?
    That is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Comment

Lacrosse is a city in Wisconsin I believe.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

in answer to WM Wolverine's question: Yes UM does have a lacrosse team. They went 3-10 and 0-5 in the conference. Obviously UM doesn't know jack shit about lacrosse!

Comment

Girls softball vs LSU will try again tonight at appoximately 9:30 (following Alabama vs Oklahoma) on ESPN 2.
          Last edited by Mackenzie; June 3, 2016, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Yep, and the weather report is better for the rest of the weekend. The games should all go off on time.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Man, everybody here is a late riser ......... I didn't see it but Ladies shut out LSU winning 2-0. They'll face OU today.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

The story within the game today will be the Romero sisters facing each other. Michigan senior Sierra Romero, named National Player of the Year this week, will play against her younger sister Sydney, a freshman at Oklahoma.

Comment

Boomer Sooner....Boomer Sooner....Boomer Sooner....Boomer Sooner....
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

shaddup

Comment

no
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

The Softball team was defeated by Oklahoma on Saturday by a score of 7-5. They had the bases loaded in the 7th inning with 2 outs, but Abby Ramirez grounded out to end the game.

Michigan will face Florida State at 1 p.m. (ET) Sunday on ESPN. The Wolverines defeated FSU twice early in the season, and if they win again, will face Auburn at 7 p.m. Michigan must win those games and one game Monday to advance to the championship round.

Fighting back from the loser's bracket is not intended to be easy, and it won't be for the Wolverines this time around.

Comment

Women lose 1-0 to Florida State on a wild pitch, a team they had beaten twice already. They're out of the tournament. Only second time all year they were shut out.

Comment

Yeah, .. too bad. They were a lot better than they showed, but they picked the wrong day for the bats to go silent. Can't do that at all in the WS.

They'll return a fairly solid nucleus from this team next year, including Megan Betsa. Have to say goodbye to Sierra Romero, though.

Hutch will have them ready. Without question, they're one of the top programs in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                              Women lose 1-0 to Florida State on a wild pitch, a team they had beaten twice already. They're out of the tournament. Only second time all year they were shut out.
                              Megan Betsa now knows what it would be like to pitch for the Detroit Tigers. She pitches a 1-hitter, and loses 1-0.

The team should have been able to overcome 1-hit, and one wild pitch. Bats went silent at the wrong time.

Comment

I was a photographer for MGoBlog on Friday and Saturday, covering 2 of Michigan's softball games vs. IU (both wins).

Here are links to the galleries:

Comment

Working...
                                X