No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chump is getting more mentally unhinged in his demands for praise. His knee-padders have produced an ad thanking the POSOTUS for saving Christmas.

A new ad from a PAC started by former Trump campaign aides credits the president with winning the imagined war on Christmas.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Such hatred on the eve of our Saviors birth...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• False. Nick Saban was born in October.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well I'm just gonna be politically incorrect here and wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Except Geezer, of course. Happy Hannukah, Geezer.

Comment

• As an atheist, let me wish you all a very happy Christmas, as well. Easily, my favorite time of the year.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I provided three direct quotes of Trump linking immigrants to contagious or infectious diseases (he's a notorious germaphobe, BTW) and you and Geezer refuse to believe that he would EVER utter "Haitians all have AIDS"?
              Neither Kapture nor I have denied that the tweets you posted from 2014 are true. What we know to NOT be true is the current NYT story. DSL, you spend an inordinate amount of time coming up with fake stories that confirm your hatred of Trump. It wouldn't be worth talking about, but this is happening all over the country, and it is wrong and divisive.

Take last week's lie that Mueller was going to be fired. Utter nonsense to any reasonably sentient person with a remote grasp on reality. Mueller has found nothing. Why fire him now? Oracle responded to me saying something like, ''...I'm sure you are totally plugged in..." I don't need to be "plugged in" to anything. I only need to apply ordinary common sense to the matter, the same way as I did when I kept asking for a year and a half "why would Putin want Trump as President?"

Hey, how about Trump deciding to sell lethal arms to the Ukrainians? Tank busting missiles. Now, I remember reading how the Republicans "changed their platform" in order to accommodate Russia. You remember that "Putin's cock holster" take on the Republican Platform? What is real is that Russia is America's most dangerous and intractable enemy, and Obama mocking Romney when Romney said that in 2012 is just another example of Obama's foreign policy.

How does it feel to be wrong in everything you post? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

• Well I'm just gonna be politically incorrect here and wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Except Geezer, of course. Happy Hannukah, Geezer.
                What is politically incorrect about wishing us a Merry Christmas? 2/3 of Americans prefer that to Happy Holidays, so Merry Christmas all, the Savior is born.

And to you my friend, Hack, Next year in Jerusalem!

Comment

• I wonder who gets the contract to build the new embassy.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all you fucktards and libtards...

redundant
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all, especially you libtards

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

At Christmas Mass this afternoon, the chorus was singing 'Gloria in excelsis Deo' when I looked over and saw my wife laughing. When I asked what was going on, she explained to me that my son thought the words were 'Gloria in the Chelsea Stadium'.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you... even the Michigan fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                            What is politically incorrect about wishing us a Merry Christmas? 2/3 of Americans prefer that to Happy Holidays, so Merry Christmas all, the Savior is born.

And to you my friend, Hack, Next year in Jerusalem!
                            Triggered.

Comment

• And Merry Xmas dbags.

Comment

• Merry Holidays mofos!

Comment

Working...
                                X