No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump...good for the economy...bad for libtards...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yesterday the WH vowed they would provide a list of 'eyewitnesses' that would refute the harassment allegations against Trump (the list has yet to be provided). Today Trump says he never met any of these women.

"I never met em and I have the eyewitnesses to PROVE it!"

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940554567414091776[/ame]

Comment

• Happy Hitting Bottom Day, everyone!

Comment

• DJT's relatively "good week" with the media: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-trump-stories

And by that, the media makes a series of mistakes unfavorable to DJT and has to recant or, lol, "clarify"....
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have eye witnesses that prove I never actually met that high dollar call girl at Commander's Palace!
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, only because it turned out to be a call tranny. You powered through momentary surprise. Well done.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Did y'all see Roy Moore's Vietnam buddy defend his honor by telling a story about they once walked out of a brothel once he found some of the sex workers there were underage? Can't make this up.

Oh and Moore's wife said they can't be antisemitic...why they even have a Jewish lawyer!

Three men walked into a brothel filled with underage girls…but Roy Moore turned around and said he was leaving. While it sounds like the set up to a bad joke, Moore’s friend William Sta…

Comment

• Alex Isenstadt‏Verified account @politicoalex

NEWS: Nebraska RNC committeewoman Joyce Simmons has RESIGNED over committee's support for Roy Moore
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Moore is such a fucktard. Not that it matters, but I cast a vote for Jones a few moments ago.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I don't care what they all say about you AA; you're one of the good ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Yesterday the WH vowed they would provide a list of 'eyewitnesses' that would refute the harassment allegations against Trump (the list has yet to be provided). Today Trump says he never met any of these women.

"I never met em and I have the eyewitnesses to PROVE it!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...54567414091776
                        There already has been an eye witness that was on the flight with Trump, said the woman was all over him. Trump got up to use the bathroom and the chick told they eye witness that she wants to marry Trump lol

Pretty simple stuff, take a look at Melania, then look at his accusers... naw, not buying it for a second. Nice try Brave New Films (funded by Soros' Open Society Foundation)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Moore is such a fucktard. Not that it matters, but I cast a vote for Jones a few moments ago.
                          Yep. Me too.

I can't believe that they are going to elect this piece of shit.

He has been an embarrassment for years, it's just the he was contained at home. Now they are going to send this asshole to Washington so he can be on display for the entire nation to see.

Fuck
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He has been an embarrassment for years, it's just the he was contained at home. Now they are going to send this asshole to Washington so he can be on display for the entire nation to see.

That's precisely the same sentiment a New Yorker shared with me a while back about Trump. "We did our best to contain all this here."

Comment

• Worst political race since 1978 between Pete Tagliani and Winfield Adcock...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Yep. Me too.

I can't believe that they are going to elect this piece of shit.

He has been an embarrassment for years, it's just the he was contained at home. Now they are going to send this asshole to Washington so he can be on display for the entire nation to see.

Fuck
                                I Iwouldn't worry too much about it... the rest of the states are a shitshow in their own way. Some in unique fashion, many just like Alabama.

Comment

Working...
                                X