No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are absolutely right, the entrenched powers in this country created and continue the partisanship so heavy in today's society, divide and conquer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      Hoss would love that.. lol
      It'd be the After Party!

Comment

• SLF.. but none of that is new news for trump. He's said all those things before except the part about his involvement in the stock market.

The Hillary Health is new.. and will get more coverage as a result. But to suggest Trump hasn't been called out about his comments would be false.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
          Hack said:

Wow. I guess I am one of the "deplorables" Hillary ranted about, but in every case you should ask yourself "what if this were Trump doing this?" or "what if Trump said that?". Entropy's cartoon is exactly what is happening. The most generous interpretation is that the media believes it has a duty to save us from a Trump presidency. Look at how Lester Dolt was barbecued in the media when he had the temerity to question Hillary about her emails. Want to bet that future "moderators" of the debates got the message?
          Are you racist, xenophobic, or misogynistic? If not you are fine. There are many, many who are not.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          It's the only example. Or a rare example. The notion that the media isn't and hasn't blasted Trump is ridiculous. I mean...fucking ridiculous.

Well, I guess if only read NRO and watch Sean Hannity, maybe....but F, even if you read NRO you get multiple Trump-basing articles/blog entries every week.
          Who said no one blasted Trump? I think I said they haven't blasted him enough because he lies EVERY DAY about anything and everything. Hillary doesn't. But yet she's the lying candidate. That's not supported by anything.

Originally posted by entropy View Post
          SLF.. what is the commander in chief forum? what station is that on?

Republicans think Fox News is more balanced than it is.. and Dems think the general Media is out to get Hillary, which they are not.. in fact, I'd argue the opposite.

And both are taking shots at Johnson. I'd say CNN has been the most favorable to Johnson in what I've seen/read. Again, my perspective on what I see. I think the Parties are like sports teams and everyone thinks their "team" is getting hosed.
          I believe it was on NBC and was moderated by Matt Lauer.

For the record, I don't think the media is out to get anything or anyone.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

SLF.. but none of that is new news for trump. He's said all those things before except the part about his involvement in the stock market.

The Hillary Health is new.. and will get more coverage as a result. But to suggest Trump hasn't been called out about his comments would be false.

What's not news? That he is ill informed, a liar and racist? I know it's not new, but neither is Benghazi, emails or Sec. Clinton's health. And yet those are "reported" and discussed ad nauseum. Maybe there should be a new article or two every day about Trump's inability to talk without casually lying or being racist. And then we can move that into how he is a total scam artist in every single thing he has ever done.

Comment

• new reports come out on the emails and they become news again. Her health is something new.

If Trump says something new about the Irish, it will be news.

and btw.. my Democrat friends on FB are constantly posting articles about Trump and his VP candidate. There seems to be more out there than you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                Ever watch the HBO show Veep?. Very fun exaggeration but No one in Washington has instincts to tell the truth unless it is absolutely necessary.
                Not to mention, the best show on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by hodgkal View Post
                  There is a piece of information in the recent report of Hillary's current health problems that has escaped scrutiny. How many of you know that she has been on blood thinners (anticoagulants) after suffering a blood clot in a leg after the head injury in 2102?
                  She's from the future? No wonder she's always a step ahead of Trump.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

new reports come out on the emails and they become news again. Her health is something new.

If Trump says something new about the Irish, it will be news.

and btw.. my Democrat friends on FB are constantly posting articles about Trump and his VP candidate. There seems to be more out there than you think.
                    I disagree entropy. There is no new "news" about emails. Only rehashed claims that are rehashed without any support every time anyone can ask her a question.

Comment

• wasn't there a new report just a 2 weeks ago?

Comment

• What new report? That she used a private server? I bet you missed the one that Colin Powell sent her an email about using private email to avoid public disclosure laws.

Comment

• actually.. I did not. But then again, her story keeps changing. And goes back to my belief that when truth evolves, someone is hiding something.

And I was sure there was a new report or a new update. FB and Twitter picked back up and people were siting new articles. I know I didn't read everything that came out during that time, but again, social media blew up about more emails.
                          Last edited by entropy; September 12, 2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• btw.. people.com has allegedly reported 2 of Clinton's staffers have been hospitalized.

Comment

• They keep releasing new emails. And now people are reviewing them. The news wasn't that she withheld them, the most recent significant news was that emails revealed donations from various folks to the Clinton Foundation. That's pretty clearly "new" news. Duh.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

geez.. agree. If it was pneumonia, why not say it? And if she had it, why was she on a plane with a bunch of reporters? why did she do this photo op?

Having pneumonia sucks. Just say it and don't come up with lies and then "truths". Sorry if I'm suspect. She warrants it.

btw.. here is the after picture of that little girl:

Comment

Working...
                                X