X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichRod Recruiting era 2.0 continues.

Comment

• You liked his offensive line recruits, didn't you? Barnhart was offered by MSU and Iowa, so I'll assume he isn't all that bad.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        You liked his offensive line recruits, didn't you?.
        Only his first full class.

Barnhart was offered by MSU and Iowa, so I'll assume he isn't all that bad.
        RichRod recruiting era 2.0
        Last edited by Hannibal; May 1, 2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Barnhart's stock is on the rise:

Comment

• Barnhart looks like a winner.l

Harbaugh and Michigan's best strategy at this point is to solidify their lead on Michigan State as the premier program in MIchigan. And, no, Michigan State's turnaround last season does not compensate for their disastrous season the year before, and their continuing off the field problems. Harbaugh has a strong recruiting edge over MSU and needs to see that through on the field. That should be possible given our strong defensive performances and talent on offense. Most importantly, Harbaugh and Michigan have a much better reputation and that counts for a lot in college FB.

Once the M program has stabilized as a major, if secondary to OSU, power in the B1G, we will be in good position. As Beilein has shown in basketball, the amateur nature of college athletics can limit the ability of the best programs to totally dominate. 5 star recruits tend to only play 3 years if they pan out as stars. Lower ranked recruits are likely to stay 4 or even 5 years, thus evening out the recruiting differential at the top. We haven't seen this effect much thus far in college football, but I predict that is the trend as in basketball.

Comment

• Sparty returned a ton from last season, we'll be competing with them in the East...

Comment

• I'll have what Dan's smoking.

Comment

• Heh. He's the most optimistic poster on this forum, barely nudging out "The" Oracle. But, I like that. He's a good read, and a nice foil to the near doomsday pessimism from Hanni and technocractic hem-hawing from Buchanan.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    technocractic hem-hawing from Buchanan.
                    Lol thats perfect

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• So, Zach Carpenter looks okay. Good size at least.

Comment

• Another big commit for HARBAUGH!!!!! Stole him from Ohio State, too.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!#$%*@#$
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct. Killing it as per usual.

Comment

• Woo Hoo! Ray Vinopal 2.0 just committed!!! Roll out the "Trust the coaches" meme...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                Woo Hoo! Ray Vinopal 2.0 just committed!!! Roll out the "Trust the coaches" meme...
                                mgoblog has picked the "he's underrated because he's a hybrid guy" meme back up. It had been on the shelf since the end of the Rodriguez era.

"Hybrid" is code language for "too slow to play position A and to small to play position B"
                                Last edited by Hannibal; June 22, 2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X