Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Well, it condemned all Israeli settlements in "Palenstinean Territories" since 1967. That specifically includes East Jerusalem, which you may know as the Jewish quarter. The resolution literally condemns as unlawful Jews living in the Jewish quarter.

The ostensible purpose of the resolution is to condemn Jewish settlements because they endanger the two-state solution. LMMFAO. Ostensible.

The UN is brazenly anti-Israel.

I don't know what May said. If she's advocating a complete return to 1967 in effort to further a peace process with no fucking chance of succeeding because Palestinean fucktwats will NEVER acknowledge Israel's right to exist, then 1000x yes.

I applaud your own anti-Israel pro-Hamas stance. Kudos. Intersectionality and all, backing Hamas also means you get to back all underprivileged peoples. Double kudos.
    May's government voted in favor of the UN Resolution which you've decried as totally anti-Israel. So I guess the UK is run by prog intersectionalist anti-semites.

Comment

• Then 1000x yes.

You keep championing Hamas, DSL. I'm happy to attribute a different opinion to you if you actually comment substantively -- as I did.
      Last edited by iam416; December 7, 2017, 09:48 AM.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I can't imagine thinking that (a) it's appropriate for Israel to all the way back to 1967 and (b) if they did that the, voila, TWO-STATE solution!

But, apparently, that's conventional wisdom around here.

Comment

• All important to remember that anyone who criticizes Israel is a rabid anti-semite as well. Your forgot to note that. We also love terrorism. It's part of the intersectionalist membership package.

Comment

• As I said, I'm happy to change my mind wrt your opinion, DSL, if you actually comment substantively. You asked me to. I did.

Keep up the snark, Hamas Boy.

Comment

• DSL wants to kick the Jews out of the Jewish quarter -- BUT DON'T YOU DARE EVEN INSINUATE HE'S ANTI-ISRAEL!!!!

Comment

• I am kind of anti juice too. Loads of carbs, no caffeine...

Wait, you said "Jews"....never mind.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

As I said, I'm happy to change my mind wrt your opinion, DSL, if you actually comment substantively. You asked me to. I did.

Keep up the snark, Hamas Boy.
                  I made a lengthy post last night about a lot of this and your only comment was a snarky praise of kapture for his 'lucid comment' about Muslims hating Jews. So spare me your hypocrisy about disliking snark, which has been your modus operandi for 20 years. As if you're trying so hard to elevate the conversation but us nasty progs just won't have it.

No go watch some vids of Israeli settlers tearing down Arab homes because it seems like you're in a bad mood and need some cheering up.

Comment

• You rambled on about ethno-states and far right shit because that's what you do. Did I miss your commentary on the UN resolution? You know, the topic YOU RAISED WITH ME. I'll just assume you agree with everything in that resolution.

You didn't take any issue with my one word endorsement of Kapture's quoted passage. You wanted to talk UN resolution. Until you don't. And you haven't.

But, really, whatever, dude.
                    Last edited by iam416; December 7, 2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Jared and his father-in-law want something from the Saudis. Either this is a last-ditch attempt to get it or the Saudis are actually cool with this. Maybe another useful distraction and they back off it later.

Comment

• My bad answering your questions, DSL. Won't happen again.

Comment

• Jared and his father-in-law want something from the Saudis. Either this is a last-ditch attempt to get it or the Saudis are actually cool with this. Maybe another useful distraction and they back off it later.
                          I dunno. That's attributing a lot of guile and smarts to folks who don't seem to possess much of either. That said, I could see it as some sort of bargaining chip -- as you say, something to back off of in the future.

But, yes, the Saudi angle is one that can't be ignored; it's hard to reconcile.

Comment

• It was the first time the Obama administration abstained from voting against an anti-Israeli resolution. It certainly wasn't the first time the US has abstained. It's all symbolic nonsense, just like Trump's pronouncement yesterday. At best he doesn't know what he's doing and is just throwing red meat, at worst he's hoping for backlash. Whatever.
                            Last edited by froot loops; December 7, 2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• It was the first time the Obama administration abstained from voting against an anti-Israeli. But it certainly wasn't the first time the US has abstained
                              It was the first time the US has abstained from a resolution drafting by Palestine calling for a return to 1967 borders to further the two-state solution since Carter. It's a little more than symbolic -- it blames Israel for the failure of the peace process -- explicitly.

Of course the US has abstained in other votes "against Israel".
                              Last edited by iam416; December 7, 2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

DSL wants to kick the Jews out of the Jewish quarter -- BUT DON'T YOU DARE EVEN INSINUATE HE'S ANTI-ISRAEL!!!!
                                HA!

iam has a good grasp of the reality of the importance of West Jerusalem as well as history and why maintaining the status quo for a non existent peace process was stupid.

It's funny to see that people think this is going to bring on a decade of rage, terrorism and violence against Jews and Americans in Israel, interrupting the already planned decade of rage, terrorism and violence against Jews and Americans in Israel.

Comment

Working...
                                X