No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, so I put up a TV Antenna & on the side of the box it says, "do not try to install antenna if Pregnant, Drunk, or both."
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Because it's a TV antennae!! It's meant for trailer parks and hillbillies.
      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
        Because it's a TV antennae!! It's meant for trailer parks and hillbillies.
        Kansas get's it!

EDIT: original unabridged dictionary lists hillbilly as .... "a person from Michigan." So I guess I qualify. (originally)
        Last edited by Sharkbait; July 17, 2013, 03:17 PM.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

I was making some tinned gammon. Instructions said, "Pierce can and stand in boiling water". I never got that dinner. Spent the entire night in the ER with blisters all over my feet.

Sorry ^

Random thought: why does my ginger haired stepson annoy me so much!! AAARGH!!!!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Gammon??
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

the boston sportswriter?
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

"you're in spaceship traveling at the speed of light. It gets dark, so you turn your headlights on,......Will they make any difference?"
                --------------------Does she have her high beams on? Those definetly make a difference.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  Kansas get's it!

EDIT: original unabridged dictionary lists hillbilly as .... "a person from Michigan." So I guess I qualify. (originally)
                  Yup and I heard that also and I qualify.

Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  OK, so I put up a TV Antenna & on the side of the box it says, "do not try to install antenna if Pregnant, Drunk, or both."
                  Good instructions.

If you are pregnant and get hurt, you can not try to get lifetime benefits for your child even though, you were not hurt. (The child however, can display problems long after the incident)

Drunk. Well, I am not sure how they would be able to determine that unless they get eyewitness testimony that claims he/she was drunk.

Sharky, be very ware. They are looking to find a legal way out when you install.

I promise I will not tell them I was drunk when I saw you install it.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

If you're in my part of the country, the instructions shoulda also included "high on meth."
                    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

This still gets me. If you are already travelling the speed of light, the fastest speed possible and you turn on your headlights which travel at the same speed, how can the light beam move ahead of the vehicle without travelling faster than the speed of light.
                      Oh forget it...Is the glass half empty or half full?

Comment

Bill, If you were to have flown in the Concorde, and it went faster than sound, why would people still be able to hear the engines?
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

This still gets me. If you are already travelling the speed of light, the fastest speed possible and you turn on your headlights which travel at the same speed, how can the light beam move ahead of the vehicle without travelling faster than the speed of light.
                          It can't.

Comment

It can and can't. It will be moving away from you at the speed if light if you are going the speed of light.

Bill it doesn't make any sense to me either but that's what folks smarter than you or I figured out a long time ago.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                              Sounds like NASA could spend a few Billion on this question because of the value of the commercial ramifications.

I am guessing headlight technology would take quantum leaps.;-)
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                                That speed is not possible.
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X