• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is CBPO?

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

CBPO was the acronym for Central Base Personel Office. It's where all AF personnel went to get all of there administrative issues handled (orders, pay, ID cards, etc...)

Comment

<nitpick> The C stood for Consolidated. </nitpick>
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Sorry. Like I said, I'm an old guy and it's been a long time since I set foot onto an AF base.

Now stop giving me a hard time or I'll send you another package that you definately WON'T appreciate!

Comment

gonna crap in a box?
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Originally posted by YT View Post
              Sorry. Like I said, I'm an old guy and it's been a long time since I set foot onto an AF base.

Now stop giving me a hard time or I'll send you another package that you definately WON'T appreciate!
              LMAO!!!
              ------------

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                Frank, how did you wind up doing in that WSOP qualifier? I won an entry to that today...going to play it next Saturday.
                Came in 216th out of 1650 people. Was playing pretty solidly, but the blinds were getting big. I was running pretty good with about 50k chips but got rivered on an all-in call I had made and was down to about 20k. Blinds are up to 500/1000, I'm to the right of the button. I limped in with J-10 clubs, big blind raises to about 3k, everybody folds to me, and I call, down to heads up. Flop comes up 8-J-J, he checks it. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't have the 4th jack, when he raised I figured he had a pocket pair or A-X, something like that. I bet about half of my stack, he raises me all-in and I call. He turns over 9-10 spades and ends up catching a Queen on the turn to make his straight. The river was a blank for me and I got knocked out by someone on a straight draw.

Good luck in that next Saturday, I hope you fair better for it than I did.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Ouch, that's rotten.

I had amazing luck in the qualifier I won. Didn't get many hands till I had to go all in. Went all in a few times and wound up in first place. Pretty much coasted till the end after that.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 104 hands and saw flop:
                  - 6 out of 12 times while in big blind (50%)
                  - 3 out of 13 times while in small blind (23%)
                  - 10 out of 79 times in other positions (12%)
                  - a total of 19 out of 104 (18%)
                  Pots won at showdown - 10 of 10 (100%)
                  Pots won without showdown - 3
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

Yay, I got an email letting me know that I can get tickets for the Chargers/Saints game at Wembley this year. I went to the Giants/Fins last year.

Now I just need a T-Shirt to wear
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Good Luck Deb.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Excellent Dean. By t-shirt, do you mean of the MillenClown variety?
                        ------------

Comment

Nice Deb.

I've been finding a run of bad luck lately. I've had pocket kings run into pocket aces, I had a guy hit a 3 outer on the river, and a 2 outer! I had AK the other day, guy goes all in, I call him (have him covered by 600 chips) he turns over A10. I'm feeling really good when a King comes up on the flop, until a Jack comes on the turn.

You ever just have a feeling that you're about to get fucked over? As soon as I saw that Jack, I knew there was a Queen coming, and it did.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

My dog had her puppies last week she is the brown and white one in the pic the daddy is the other one.

Comment

Sorry about the lousy luck Frank!

Good Luck Deb!

Congrats on the new puppies, Suz!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                                Excellent Dean. By t-shirt, do you mean of the MillenClown variety?
                                Yeah, I want a forum one!! I'll wear it to the game
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X