Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was thinking the same thing.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• We had 3 future NFL players on our team. All 3 went on to win SBs.

Gonz our '85 FB team wasn't very good. We had Andre Rison and that was it. But the BB team had Glen Rice, Andre Rison, Anthony Pendleton (USC), and Jeff Grayer. Rison was actually a better PG then a FB player. But when he got to MSU they put a stop to that BB stuff. They beat teams so bad that the opposing team's fans would be in awe by the end of the game. Even cheering them at some of the plays. The best HS BB team in Michigan ever.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
        It's getting a little Al Bundyesque in here.
        Well, I did score 4 coupons at McDonald's once when I was in HS.:-D
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz is asking the fans to be loud against the Falcons.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            Yes Andy attended CMU. What is your ex roommates name?
            Eric Gregory - he was class of 80.
            Last edited by dwt1; January 10, 2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
              Oh ok. It was the '81 team we wanted a piece of.

'79 was a great year also. At my HS (Flint NW) it was every 3 years - '79, '82, '85 and '88
              Every three years for what? That they would win a game?

Comment

• That was the glory years for High School basketball in Michigan. For about 15 years it seemed like the state was littered with true NBA talent.

Comment

• "Eric Gregory - he was class of 80."
                  -------------------------------------That name sounds familiar but I can't put a face to it. I'm going to ask Andy.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• So how many former Lions are in the Championship round? I know of these ...

Patriots: Waddle, Van Noy
                    Vikings: Rieff

Anybody else?

Comment

• Rieff was a monster yesterday, he absolutely dominated anybody he engaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                        So how many former Lions are in the Championship round? I know of these ...

Patriots: Waddle, Van Noy
                        Vikings: Rieff

Anybody else?
                        IDK

Comment

• With all the teams that are looking for a HC has any of them contacted Coldwell?
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I believe the Kalamazoo Hornets were interested, but he was insisting he wanted to bring Ron Prince with him, and it squashed the deal.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Apparently #TBT stands for Tampa Bay Torching:

[ame]https://twitter.com/BarrySanders/status/954141840026099712[/ame]
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X