Mich v ND Discussion. In memory of and to honor Clashmore Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gossip?

A guy on national tv talking about taking money and is suddenly pulled off stage, no longer talking about it and everyone is playing dumb or coming up with "unique" excuses. Since the NCAA didn't do anything, it must be a misunderstanding.

Baylor fired a coach over a culture of rape but because the NCAA hasn't done anything, they must be clean..

That's your logic. It's not gossip to suggest more is going on.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
      gossip?

A guy on national tv talking about taking money and is suddenly pulled off stage, no longer talking about it and everyone is playing dumb or coming up with "unique" excuses. Since the NCAA didn't do anything, it must be a misunderstanding.

Baylor fired a coach over a culture of rape but because the NCAA hasn't done anything, they must be clean..

That's your logic. It's not gossip to suggest more is going on.

Must have missed that guy on national tv, ent. Like I said, I am not concerned with Ole Miss and their investigation. But post a link of the guy on "national tv" and I will watch it and pass judgment and sentence them RIGHT NOW! I will also add them to my brand new "Dirtiest Schools List" and will assume all their wins -from now to the sun goes nova- are dirty and illegitimate! Happy?

Baylor's rape culture isn't an NCAA violation, is it? If it's not, then they are clean when considering NCAA infractions. I guess we could decide to go Penn State on them. I'm not sure what your asking here.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm just asking for a hug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And Wisky.. I like wisky

Comment

xoxoxo
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I now meny ncaa ivestigators! All lairs!

Tell that wezard too fuck offf! He a lair to!!

shit I need new fake moniker
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I miss Marty. Not even kidding.

Comment

At least we all agree refs are liars and incompetent

Comment

And my closing remarks in the ND thing: it's been kinda subdued. Just not getting much airplay. Nick Saban jokingly asked "Today is election day?" and it makes the rounds for days. Brian Kelly sent a kid to his death after he was ordered up a 48-foot scissor lift in 50mph winds to film practice, and now, a few years later, he has to forfeit seasons worth of games due to a staffer taking tests and doing papers for football players (Something ND has been caught for before -Lou Holtz, Kimberly Dunbar). Throw in the fact that ND is godawful, I'm not sure why Kelly hasn't gotten the Les Miles' treatment.

Fin

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      At least we all agree refs are liars and incompetent

Correct.

Comment

• fuckin' lairs
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ND alums took a full page add in the Chicago Tribune criticizing ND AD, Jack Swarbrick.

Looks like a familiar uprising similar to M's over Brandon. I don't know enough about the relationship beteen Swarbrick and ND's president or the Regents to know if this thing has legs.

When you look at it (sorry I don't have a link) the negative points brought up are pretty accurate.
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• You can see it posted at foxsports.com on the NCAA football page

Comment

• What's your sense, Stan? Is this a legitimate uprising that could result in him leaving for other opportunities? I don't think ND has regents. So the chemistry of this is going to be different than what happend at M.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• He appears to be pretty arrogant. He is an attorney and he was with one of the state's major firms here in Indy. I believe he serves at the pleasure of the President. He's always backed Kelley, including when he intern was killed when the viewing tower collapsed during a wind storm. The ad is something I have never seen and it points out problems he is having. One of the reasons Kelley may have been shopping around for another job is that he sees Swarbrick as being on the way out. The pressure to win at ND is probably greater than anywhere else. Its the main reason both Parsegian and Holtz left even after winning a MNC. The fan base is definately on the war path and his days could be numbered.

Comment

Working...
                                X