Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know it is photoshopped?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      How do you know it is photoshopped?
      Have you seen it on any reputable site?

It's fake.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post

here
        Attached Files
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I saw it on 247
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Anyway, the only real glaring deficiency yesterday was the QB. Harbaugh will have his QBs in there shortly.
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• As an unbiased fan in this game, I think it's too close to call. Forward progress is hard to ascertain in a pile up, and it's a few inches short or a few inches over.

If I had been the replay official, I would have let it stand regardless of how it was called on the field. Even seeing it in ultra-slow mo, frame-by-frame, I haven't seen definitive evidence either way. And something that close can't be considered an egregious miscarriage of justice whichever way it's called, imo.

That said, M is a much different team than they were. To go into Columbus and show that there's not a dime's worth of difference between you and Ohio State after Harbaugh's second year is impressive.
              Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 27, 2016, 02:09 PM.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think it was short, but it was so close. What wasn't close was the spot they gave, which was waaay too favorable.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Save
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I got your back, son...

Comment

• Comment

• From MGOBlogger:

The ref who made the call on the 4th and 1 spot was none other than ohio native (Cincy) and OHSAA hall of fame ref Bobby Sager who is a known Buckeye football fan. He is also the ref that threw the flag on Harbaugh for a personal foul when he threw his headset. Ironically when the Buckeyes didnt get the first down on the fake punt Urban threw his headset without getting a foul. Bobby Sager is the ref who told Habaugh he was a basketball ref and that what Harbaugh did would have been a tech in Basketball.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QykPSJGUP94"]Urban Meyer Angrily Tosses Headset Video - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3FjSrCU6QQ"]Jim Harbaugh Breaks His Headset 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X