Harbaugh Speaks - Others Respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Just watched a video on M Live of Harbaugh working at the Atlanta satellite camp.

Man, I'm so proud to have this guy as our HC.

Michigan hit the jackpot when they got Harbaugh back. Thank you San Francisco 49ers.

Absolutely the most significant hire in Michigan football history since Schembechler.
    Just think how far along we'd be if Dickbag Dave hadn't had his heart set on Hoke....

Comment

Dickbag Dave had his Heart set on himself

Comment

Dickbag. Dave. Is that a bag full of dicks or is that one bag with a giant dick in it?

I can see Harbaugh going back after 4 or 5 years. IMO, a Super Bowl title is his real goal. A college football championship is a distant second.

I hate reading what I just wrote cause...Harbaugh. He's such a badass work horse.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

I think the only way he'd go back into the NFL is if there were some major blowup between him and U-M administration or the U-M AD.

Otherwise, he's going to retire from coaching as Michigan's HC. Warde Manuel may even create a position in the athletic department for him to "retire" into.

Hard to imagine Harbaugh as "retired". He'd probably try to hold 35 satellite camps in a month when he's 80.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

And to think, 2 years ago I would have been giddy if he said fine to three years and not a minute more.

Comment

I would have been fine with that too but once he came here I wasn't too worried about that.

Comment

Don't forget that Harbaugh spent many of his childhood years living in Ann Arbor when his dad was on Bo's staff. I think his devotion to the University and the whole culture here runs very deep.

Comment

Of that I am soooooooo glad!
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Harbaugh has also said that he wants his children to attend Ann Arbor schools like he did. His youngest, IIRC, is a pre-schooler. So, if this holds true, he's going to be around for awhile.

I suppose he could return to the NFL and continue living in Ann Arbor by becoming the HC of the Lions, but ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i can't believe I said that ...

Comment

No resource, human or otherwise, should be wasted on the Lions. Stay the heck out of Ann Arbor, Fords.

Comment

I think we're safe, Hack.

The Lions haven't made an intelligent HC move in decades. Someone in their front office would shoot down any notion of hiring Harbaugh, likely citing his "failure" in San Francisco ...

Comment

Harbaugh to small child: “That would’ve killed a lesser man,” Harbaugh said. “A lesser man would’ve been dead.”

Comment

I read the whole article.

The man is worth every penny.

Comment

You can't make this shit up. In five years we'll know all these bits and it'll be less charming, but, for now, how much I'd love to have video of the guy telling a small child that.

Comment

That is great.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X