• Show
Clear All

sure we can --- ask James Ross and Joe Bolden

Comment

Halftime:

Michigan 35
      Zebras 6
      Rutgers 10

And, since the zebras are being so sympathetic toward Rutgers, they're donating their points to Rutgers.

And we've got to go another half with those pinheads.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Such a meh game. Just cover the 24 Blue!

Comment

And that wasn't an illegal substitution, because Jake had nothing to do with the substitution.

Had the urban myth or Nick the Great called the play, it'd be the ESPN Play Of The Day, and they'd be hailed as play-calling geniuses.

Big Ten officiating continues to get worse and worse. It will continue to fail as long as the good old boys network remains in control.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Yeah that was bad. The non-targeting was worse. The guy aimed for the head, with his head. Enforce it correctly or get rid of it. UM's special teams needs to shore themselves up.
            Last edited by paul daugherity; November 7, 2015, 05:42 PM. Reason: Posted before done writing.

Comment

It is way past time for the conferences to start fining these officials. Or else have review on every play right from the TV booth. Let the TV guys tip off the officials. Twice these refs have spotted the ball at least 1.5 yards off, both in Rutgers' favor. These guys sure seem to be watching the spread, but Peppers and Ruddick are screwing up the works for them.

I did see a great sign on Gameday from Alabama (playing LSU)

"TIGERS SUCK I use this sign a lot"

Clemson
              LSU
              Auburn
              Missouri

Comment

What happened on the penalty on Rutgers return?

Listening to game on radio and the play calling I'd horrible.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

They ruled it was not targeting. So no penalty.

Comment

I'd kick an onsides since you're almost kicking from midfield.

Comment

Either that, or kick it out of the endzone. Just don't kick it to Grant again.

Comment

Kick coverage has regressed to the Hoke era today and the defense has looked very shaky considering the competition.

Comment

It's been an up-and-down day for the defense, but Chris Wormley is having a heck of a game.

Comment

Jake Butt!

First and goal after one play.

Comment

43-16, good guys.

That was easy. Interesting decision to go for 2 there.

Comment

i keep a cigarette lighter handy so i can light my farts to see if they burn ..
                                Last edited by lineygoblue; November 7, 2015, 07:17 PM.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X