No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's my point. Maybe they had legit reasons to be down on him, but here we are now, and things look like this.

Comment

• Yeah. It's odd. Usually you're at a disadvantage your first two cycles with that disadvantage greatest for the first cycle. By your third cycle you're on equal footing in terms of time to identify talent and build relationships. However, for M, it seems like things are regressing a bit. Their fundamental recruiting philosophy probably needs tinkered with a little.

In-state it almost seemed like they thought they could pull anyone they wanted without getting in there and really doing the 2 years of work it often requires to build those relationships. It's almost as if they thought they could beat Sparty for anyone.

Anywho, jimmy crack corn and I don't care!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Simon did just fine without Garfunkle, JH. Remember that.

Comment

• Yeah, but the music was better when they were together.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sans the sensible restraints of Art, Mr. Simon put Chevy Chase in a music video. Not quite as artistically criminal as tapping Robin Williams, but close.

Hold to Drevno and the Braintrust, JH. Hold.

Comment

• I believe the grammy/year metric isn't the right way to evaluate this.

Comment

• It doesn't matter what you believe. AlabamAlum and I have spoken.

Comment

• If I indicate any willingness to agree with you then Myanmar might be off the table as an exile option. I could be forced to choose between Moldova and Ohio.

Comment

• Toledo it is.

Comment

• Graceland. Late in the Evening. Kodachrome. Horn section >>> Art Garfunkle.

Comment

• In the forum there's a canadien
                        And a writer by his trade
                        And he carries the reminders
                        Of ev'ry ref that blew a call
                        And fucked M till he cried out
                        In his anger and his shame
                        "I am leaving, I am leaving"
                        But the canuck still remains
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think I need to stop mixing cold medicine and scotch.

Comment

• I think you need to start mixing cold medicine and hydrogen peroxide.

Comment

• Whiten my teeth and alleviate my cold symptoms!

Comment

• "And ducked M till he cried out" is very impressive. A for effort and for execution.

Comment

Working...
                                X