Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 138, 2017 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    Rumors starting that with the firing of Jeff Fisher Harbaugh the target of the Rams.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ji...l-possibility/

Comment

You may be thinking, "the Rams aren't dumb enough to even try". But wait, these are the same Rams that gave Fisher an extension, then fired him a week later...

Comment

This is going to happen every year at this time for a while. Ryan Glasgow - Harbaugh said the rumors are "Lies made up by our enemies"

Comment

I'm blaming the DNC.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Yeah, you get used to the rumors.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Let’s consider the source of this rumor, MMQB’s Albert Breer. Breer, who just so happens to be an Ohio State grad, made a comment to Colin Cowherd that got this entire fairy tale started. Cowherd said that Breer told him while he was leaving the interview that the rumor of Harbaugh to the Rams is a “very real thing.”

Breer has since back peddled on that statement via his Twitter account.

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                This is going to happen every year at this time for a while. Ryan Glasgow - Harbaugh said the rumors are "Lies made up by our enemies"
                I'm not a Michigan fan, but I objectively believe Harbaugh to be a good (possibly great) coach. That said, wow is he an odd duck. Some people write it off as "being slightly eccentric" but comments like "lies made up by our enemies" is urine being collected in bottles for further study kind of stuff...lol.

On a side note, I do believe Michigan probably has a coach for life in Harbaugh. Yes, like any coach with a hot name his representatives are always going to listen to 15 million dollar a year offers, but I think his temperament is better suited for college and I believe him when he said Michigan was his dream job.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

It'll probably subside after a few more years. Once people realize what utter crap it is.

Comment

Jive turkeys!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      It'll probably subside after a few more years. Once people realize what utter crap it is.
                      I dunno. Every major job that opens, Jon Gruden is rumored to be the top choice. And he hasn't coached a game in 9 years?

Comment

Nick Saban is rumored for one high profile college job (i.e. Texas) and a couple of NFL jobs every year (Dallas, Browns, Indy, etc, etc).
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Brutal schedule. I see five losses (Florida, MSU, Wisky, PSU, and OSU).
                          Why do you think we'll lose to spartie? I think we win anywhere from 2 to 5 of those games.

Comment

Florida or sparty scare me a but, the other 3 I'm in wait n see, but agree with you.

Comment

Dantonio to the Rams.. they could have the same record
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Florida would be dangerous if they can address (a) the O-Line and (2) find a competent QB. Otherwise, not so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X