Penn State @ Michigan, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State @ Michigan, Post Game Discussion

M's D gets a rest from the spread on defense but faces more challenging talent and size match-ups on offense.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Michigan is a 16-point favorite over Penn State. Take M and the points and Bet the farm! This is a mortal lock, PSU (McSorly) going to have a long day.

Comment

M's defensive line should cause a lot of issues for PSU's subpar offensive line.

Comment

This will be a blowout. Jim Harbaugh is certainly going to see to that after this last game.

Comment

Mich will destroy PSU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Last edited by entropy; September 19, 2016, 08:56 AM.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Penn State has similar talent level to Colorado though M imo matches up better with the Lions. 16 point spread is right where I expected it.

Comment

Remember when Penn State was a consistent national powerhouse, and how so many people said when they joined the Big Ten that they would dominate the conference?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye Paul View Post
                Remember when Penn State was a consistent national powerhouse, and how so many people said when they joined the Big Ten that they would dominate the conference?
                Jerry Sandusky sure went out of his way to recruit all ages.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

ouch..

Comment

Initially, they did.. if I remember correctly. Or at least were at the top.

Comment

A little off topic, but was anyone else both astounded and repulsed by the ceremony over the weekend honoring Paterno and the anniversary of coaching his first game? Have any other Big Ten schools done that (e.g. OSU with Hayes, Nebraska with Osbourne or UM with Bo)? As time goes by, I am finding PSU to be a huge Cult of Personality. It really amazes me.

Comment

Not off topic, Paul.

Everyone associated with PSU has had difficulty accepting JoPa's role in the Sandusky affair. They either dismiss it or rationalize it.

These actions are a pathetic demonstration of institutional circling of the wagons in an attempt to deny reality.

Makes me pretty sick as well.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Not off topic, Paul.

Everyone associated with PSU has had difficulty accepting JoPa's role in the Sandusky affair. They either dismiss it or rationalize it.

These actions are a pathetic demonstration of institutional circling of the wagons in an attempt to deny reality.

Makes me pretty sick as well.
                          I have relatives that are Penn Staters. You have summed it up precisely.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Their behaviour honestly makes me embarrassed to be a college football fan. It's inexcusable.

Comment

What the heck is going on with Wheatley Jr? Is he playing at all?
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X