Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was also brought to Coach's attention that the officers in question were LSU fans and most likely planted the weed and stolen weapon in the car.

Comment

• And apparently to the DA's attention, too.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Finebaum has acknolwedged that Saban cussed him out off-air and insisted that the cops were biased LSU fans who were looking to get some fine young men in trouble

Finebaum also confirmed Saban’s accusation of the police as LSU fans to Ross Dellenger of The Advocate:
        “He indicated that the police were LSU fans, yeah,” Finebaum told The Advocate. “I think that’s accurate.”

Comment

• A coach used profanity in an off-the-air convo with someone he's known for 10 years?

Shocked.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The details of what went down in Louisiana might never come out, but I wish they would. Most here would owe Saint Saban the Fair and Just an apology.

Comment

• I'm more so shocked Coach Saban would accuse the police of pro-LSU bias. Does he imagine Les Miles as being behind all this? One wonders at the paranoid state Coach Saban's mind may currently be in.

Comment

• Nope. Les isn't behind it, but you're fairly close.

Just ask yourself why the two Alabama players were picked up and the two other large black men set free.

Comment

• Anyway, the DA elected to NOT file charges.

Please tell me when you've spent this much time talking about a situation in which the DA has looked at a case and elected to not file a charge?

Comment

• Coach Saban, incidentally, will be appearing on Finebaum's show again tomorrow.

AA, I believe you have fairly good connections within the Bryant-Denny Kremlin. Can we expect an apology from Nick Saban to the national television audience? I imagine there's a lot of parents who had to explain the colorful language to their small children. He owes it to them, don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Anyway, the DA elected to NOT file charges.

Please tell me when you've spent this much time talking about a situation in which the DA has looked at a case and elected to not file a charge?
                      You speak of mere legalities when the issue is so very much more about honor. NCAA violations are fully within the law as well, and yet Coach Saban would not approve. Surely out for a joyride while toking and caressing stolen guns should result in more discipline than having to miss 'team movie night'?

For generations America has turned to the great state of Alabama for its moral guidance. May that not change!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Coach Saban, incidentally, will be appearing on Finebaum's show again tomorrow.

AA, I believe you have fairly good connections within the Bryant-Denny Kremlin. Can we expect an apology from Nick Saban to the national television audience? I imagine there's a lot of parents who had to explain the colorful language to their small children. He owes it to them, don't you think?
                        It was off air and the audio from the guy semi-secretly taping is unintelligible. No apology is necessary, but he probably will. He's that nice a guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          You speak of mere legalities when the issue is so very much more about honor. NCAA violations are fully within the law as well, and yet Coach Saban would not approve. Surely out for a joyride while toking and caressing stolen guns should result in more discipline than having to miss 'team movie night'?

For generations America has turned to the great state of Alabama for its moral guidance. May that not change!
                          Okay. I'm sorry about the BR Tiger bit. Sorry to BR, that is. You're more OP.

Pity.

Take care, DSL.

Comment

• lol

Sunavabitch

Comment

• In this Bucknell-UAB "war" of "words" it appears the Blazer has jumped ahead on points through his surprising use of a complete sentence. Can the Bucknelli parry?
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Probably not

Comment

Working...
                                X