Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry. I am now awarding you another Q1 loss.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If I actually read your posts I would be pissed...as it is...have a great weekend!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• xoxoxox
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bama plays Kentucky tomorrow at Rupp. I am sure we will lose this, Rupp is still a tough place to play even though the Cats aren't that great this year. Would love a win to keep us better than a 8/9-seed.

An 8/9-seed faces a 1-seed in round 2. No beuno if you're looking to get a couple wins before you go home.

Comment

• meow
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• An 8-9 seed has to get by another 8-9 seed first. Tough draw.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah. That's what I was saying. You win your 8/9 game and you play the 1-seed. It's the second worst seed on the bracket.

Comment

• stop crying ya fucking pussy
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 17 8/9 seed have beaten a 1 seed since 85

17/128 games played
                    2 seeds are much more susceptible to getting beat the4 first weekend

only once in the last 19 years have all 4 2 seeds made it through the first weekend

you wanna be a 7 seed

Comment

• 6 or 7.

Comment

• crash:

"...I wanna be a cowboy...and you can be my cowgirl..."
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          17 8/9 seed have beaten a 1 seed since 85

17/128 games played
                          2 seeds are much more susceptible to getting beat the4 first weekend

only once in the last 19 years have all 4 2 seeds made it through the first weekend

you wanna be a 7 seed
                          Yeah. You win your 8/9 game and you only have a 13% chance of advancing. Would love it if Bama can finish well and get a 6.
                          Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 16, 2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Get The Nick on it...he'll fix it.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Nebraska is 0-7 in Quadrant1 games.

They've also played some really good teams too. That said, I'm not surprised. The team lacks a good big man that makes points in the paint difficult. There are limited numbers of them and that separates top 4 seeds from the rest. jmo
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Yeah. That's what I was saying. You win your 8/9 game and you play the 1-seed. It's the second worst seed on the bracket.
                                I was agreeing with you...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X