Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the NCAA, that is now investigating this, it is going to come down to who knew what and when within the MSU hierarchy.

I'm not sure of the technical aspects of the nexus between USA Gymnastics and MSU or the technicals of Nassar's relationship with both. If I'm not mistaken, Nassar was MSU's gymnastics doctor - at least that is what is easily findable on the web. He was an employee of MSU. Froot?

Like in the NCAA investigation of PSU in the Sandusky affair, I have to ask why the NCAA is involved. This is a criminal matter. I get the question of institutional control but if I remember correctly there were signification questions about the capacity of the NCAA to afford due process to specific individuals accused of being involved at PSU.

Anyway, don't get me wrong. If any MSU official failed to report sexual abuse as Michigan law requires, that individual has committed a crime but again, I question why the NCAA is involved. Leave the investigation to the appropriate prosecutor when sufficiant evidence exists to charge.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• There gonna be some serious shit hit the fan by the time this is all said and done...some lawyers gun bee richer...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

The shit is indeed hitting the fan in Spartan land. Dantonio and Izzo included.

Athletic director out today.
        An Outside the Lines investigation has found a pattern of widespread denial, inaction and information suppression of sexual assault and violence allegations by officials ranging from campus police to the Spartans' athletic department.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• God and Son of God aren't immune?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/BarstoolMSU/status/956975257222512640[/ame]

Comment

• ???

Comment

• I have a hard time believing this.

Comment

• Fake News.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hollis had to go, Izzo and Dantonio may get caught up in it. I'm not sure on that but there needs to be a housecleaning. You can't bury your head in the sand on this one, wins are worthless is you fail on the biggest tests.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/DarkoStateNews/status/956982423006466049[/ame]

Comment

• WHOA. If deserved they must go, but gosh what an awful thing.

Comment

• Really ugly stuff here.

ESPN report puts Mark Dantonio, Tom Izzo under fire

On the same day Mark Hollis retires as AD, ESPN drops bombshell report detailing allegations of sexual assault, violent attacks involving MSU athletes

Comment

• Just read the OTL story. What's relevatory there?

Comment

• ESPN’s report details incidents involving MSU’s football program involving 16 players since Mark Dantonio took over in 2007. Four Spartan football players – Josh King, Donnie Corley and Demetric Vance in a January 2017 incident, and Auston Robertson in an April 2017 incident – were dismissed last year and are facing criminal sexual conduct charges.

The ESPN report overlapped a Free Press investigation that began in 2017, which uncovered four more allegations of sexual assault against MSU players. The investigation accounted for 11 of the 16 players reportedly accused of sexual assault on Dantonio's watch since 2007.

So because there have been issues and from everything I have heard they have been handled, seemingly, properly, Mark needs to go?

sorry, but someone is going to have to show me an actual reason why Mark and Tom need to resign.

Comment

• You love the twitter post/meme in politics , dont see you post any here?

[ame]https://twitter.com/BarrettSallee/status/956959912822755329[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X