Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 138, 2017 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 TD passes on the year. Per Baumgartner, that's the lowest since '75. This year only four programs had less than 10 TD passes: Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois and Rutgers.

That's uglier than ugly. Speight took a step back. O'Korn went nowhere. Peters the same. Pep Hamilton?

Comment

• Michigan is 9-8 in their last 17 games. Let that sink in. Why was Hoke run out of town so quickly for doing essentially the same as Harbaugh. Yeah. I know, the name,

Comment

• Harbaugh had success at Stanford and in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Harbaugh had success at Stanford and in the NFL.
          Reminiscence is the worst form of banter.

Comment

• Facts are facts. Harbaugh earned his name, whereas Hoke was hired by Dave Brandon.

Comment

• In not making any excuses for Hoke I have no love for him but they are both cut from the same jib. Both Michigan men who believe on physical power football. Old school stuff. Harbaugh did well in college, yes but it's not like he won any Championships. He had a once in a career qb in Luck to see him through. That also was over 7 years ago. Maybe not seemingly a lot but the way college football has evolved the last decade it could be 20 years ago.

What's sad is I don't see UM winning any more than 8 games next season with a tough schedule.
              Last edited by klondike; January 2, 2018, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• That's about right. It is going to take a miraculous turnaround on offense to be better than 7-5 next year. No one could watch this team and think differently. At least I hope no one can. I hope Harbaugh sees and realizes it, and cleans house on offense and revamps it. But I'm probably hoping for too much.

Comment

• He's not going to change the offense. He's going to recruit and develop Wisconsin-type players to run it.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• We'll see if Harbaugh is serious about improvement if he reduces Jay's role to the guy who picks up the tee after kickoffs.

Comment

• Greg Frey in Tallahassee today. Lining up to be OC under Taggert.

Comment

• Yep. We're stuck with Drevno. Frey's a better recruiter, too.

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 2, 2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X