• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never heard that.

GO LIONS "06" !!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

I don't think PC Dave was intimidated by any foruminites. That may have just been a comment in jest. He did miss the pre game tailgate as he was nursing a hangover, though.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

I think I came in at the end of the PC Dave era...I never understood all the forum lore that seemed to surround him...he seemed to enjoy his anger.

Comment

WAY TO GO MARK!!! Man how quickly we forget. Ned T was an original. Like DanO I had many conversations with Ned in the middle of the night, as I am also a night person.

The only reason I flew up for the 2001 Lions Forum game was because I committted before Ned passed and I truly wanted to share a few cocktails with him. I remember you guys talking about how Ned came to the 2000 Forum game and was the life of the party.

Upon hearing of his death, I was really depressed by it. He was a wonderful guy-and sorely missed. Ain't too many guys with the wit and talent in writing that Ned had.

But I'm sure Ned is up in heaven looking down at the Lions and still hoping for a Lions' Super Bowl.

Damn-I miss that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON LIONS-WIN ONE SUPER BOWL FOR THE NEDSTER!!!

Comment

Ironic I found this thread, I was cleaning my basement and found some photo's when I delivered his jersey to his family.

Miss the guy.
            Last edited by The Ken; July 25, 2006, 06:59 PM.
            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
              He was a generous soul, too.

I missed the night before party, but he was buying drinks until the cows came home. PCDave (another long lost member) got so hammered, he stopped drinking after that.
              LOL,,, That was the Holiday inn mess when all the packer fans started showing up, Trick and I bought drinks and 5 fellow vagina forum goers "HAD ENOUGH ALREADY" so NED grabbed 3 or so of the drinks and drank them all at the same time (shots mind you of 80 proof+) while we gagged on our single shot.

I seem to remember packer fans spitting, then I ended up wrestling folts in the hallway then trick jumped us and I believe I lost my anal virginity too.
              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Originally posted by manwhohasstronggrip
                Ironic I found this thread, I was cleaning my basement and found some photo's when I delivered his jersey to his family.

Miss the guy.
                Hey guy-did you ever post those pics? If you can I sure would like to see them.

Comment

I seem to remember packer fans spitting, then I ended up wrestling folts in the hallway then trick jumped us and I believe I lost my anal virginity too.
                  Figures you got "bung-holed" while drunk that weekend. If it hadn't of been a Packers fan, it would have probably been DanO :shock:

Consider yourself lucky....DanO doesn't use "lube" :-D

Comment

NED we need your help down here or maybe up here whatever the case we need your divine help, the Lions have actually gotten worse....
                    Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Thanks for the thread bump -- I went back and read some of the old FREEP thread. I'd forgotten about "lamesbrains" (maybe 'cuz I'm one?). Good chuckles. Overall, I agree with doggy about his posts -- half the time I didn't know what he was saying, but his posts had their own special entertainment even if I didn't have a clue.
                      NFC North -- Home of bad to mediocre football.

Comment

"NED we need your help down here or maybe up here whatever the case we need your divine help............."
                        ----------------------------It's the former I'm sure. Ned was a good man.

GO LIONS "06" !!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

agree

Comment

I wish I had not ever met Ned, or did not care so much for his memory

because this a great place and time for a "Ned got off lucky" post........

but I ain't going to do it
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

I posted at the Freep as Jimmy James, but I don't remember Ned. The names I remember were DanO, SoCal, Gonz, PC Dave, Deb, Rom and NBT. When the Vikings fan (Purple Pride?) started pulling a bunch of crap I left for a while. Sorry i missed him. Ned, that is.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

I think he was Montana Dave for a while........

and I was "Why Bother" in the freep days......
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X