X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    1700 dollar camera lens
    Borrowed. :smile:

It's pretty much at the top of my list. I have the f/4 but if I'm shooting sports more often (which I hope to be) then I need the 2.8.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Nice

Equipment? NM

Canon EOS 5D Mark II

EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM

NICE
      Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Nice Nice
        Thank you.

My good luck mojo sucks right now, though. Michigan loses last week and I went to the Pistons game last night. 0 for 2!

Comment

• Michigan has parted ways with Drevno. I'm curious who will be the OC now.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
            Sadly, it came in a game they lost but I was the photographer for mgoblog at the Michigan/NW game. Here's the gallery:
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/mgoblo...57665494502098
            Great pics!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
              Michigan has parted ways with Drevno. I'm curious who will be the OC now.
              I am wondering why this came about but heard they replaced him with a former Ohio State Coordinator.

Comment

• What a class act on the last possession to end the Mich Mich St BB game in the BiG tourney.

Hell has frozen over.

State wins at football and Blue wins at BB.

Comment

• Simpson is a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    Great pics!
                    Thanks!

Comment

• Michigan is ranked 7th in both polls. spartie is still above us in both, for some reason.

I guess it's a good thing for them that they didn't have to play us in A2, as well.

Comment

What a class act on the last possession to end the Mich Mich St BB game in the BiG tourney.

Hell has frozen over.

State wins at football and Blue wins at BB.
                        John Beilien is the best and most important head coach at Michigan.

over at State, it's impossible to tell between Izzo and Dantonio, but I lean towards Mark being the most important, and Izzo being the best.

Perhaps M should give some of that Harbaugh $$$ to Beilien.

Comment

• You can bet his next contract is going to be top shelf.

Comment

• Great read!

The culture of Michigan basketball was changed by a coach five years removed from teaching social studies and a point guard that was benched in November.

Comment

You can bet his next contract is going to be top shelf.
                              He's already top 10 in the country. His next contract will be his last. He's not worried about $$$.

Comment

• I can promise you right now that EVERY coach is worried about the $$$, whether it is their first contract or their last, and that includes Beilien.

Comment

Working...
                                X