Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP KJ

The voice of college football to me in my formative years watching the game.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• wow, first Emberg, then Gruden walking away from the booth, and now jackson.

3 pillars of the broadcasting world gone just like that

Comment

• RIP Keith.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
          wow, first Emberg, then Gruden walking away from the booth, and now jackson.

3 pillars of the broadcasting world gone just like that
          One of these is not like the others.

Gruden leaving is a godsend.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Keith Jackson, Dick Enberg, Curt Gowdy, Lindsey Nelson, Frank Gifford, Charlie Jones, Pat Summerall, Jack Buck, damn my childhood guys are all dead..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              One of these is not like the others.

Gruden leaving is a godsend.
              I agree. Gruden SUCKED in the booth. He was a joke.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                I agree. Gruden SUCKED in the booth. He was a joke.
                And he was the HIGHEST paid broadcaster in all of sports, edging Al Michaels!

Comment

• I liked J Gruden in the booth. Not that I was hung on every word of his but I'd take him 10 out of 10 times over that annoying as all F named Tony Romo. He is a pompous douche. I don't give a F what you would do on any certain play Romo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    I liked J Gruden in the booth. Not that I was hung on every word of his but I'd take him 10 out of 10 times over that annoying as all F named Tony Romo. He is a pompous douche. I don't give a F what you would do on any certain play Romo.
                    I liked Gruden on MNF more that Sean McDonough. Man, that guy grates on me.

Romo is good.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• How is this on the death thread huh? But really glad no celebrity in 2018 has died just yet!
                      Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• I was joking about gruden,gruden was only a color guy, different job

Comment

• The SAINTS died a hard death today!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of The Cranberries, died suddenly at the age of 46.

R.I.P.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Wow
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's "Impossible to ignore."

My g/f in my mid 20's liked the Cranberries after they just broke big (her face looked like Dolores' but w/ green eyes), so I went scrambling in to my local record store where everyone knew me for buying heavy metal and when I asked the owner, a fellow metal head, if he had the cranberries in house, he looked at me and said, "WTF! Has the world gone mad?! I'm sold out." We laughed but I think he was laughing at me because he thought I wanted it for me.

RIP young lady Dolores
                                Last edited by Panoptes; January 15, 2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X