• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State 90
    Indiana 69

Welcome to Bloomington, Archie Miller!

Comment

• Tom Izzo... never can beat Coach K or Roy Williams...
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Big10 hoops is in a deplorable state

Comment

• Don't blame State.

Comment

• It seriously is back to the early 2000's. 3-bid league territory

Comment

• It's an extreme down year, Sparty has zero competition and could win 16+ B1G games.

Comment

• ASU as of yesterday at least was +15000 to win it all. That's a ridiculous price for a legit top 5 team. It's at +2000 now on my site, but some site called heritage had it at +25000 as of a couple hours ago. Crazy.

$50 brings me $7500.

Comment

• I'll give you beef jerky and a bag of pork rinds if you STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This article worth reading. The discovery portion of the NCAA hoops/FBI corruption case could alter college basketball for good. Some source is telling Pete Thamel that multiple Hall of Fame coaches could be implicated and that 'almost half' of the current top 16 projected programs are in big trouble.

Comment

• Great! In a tent of cheating fucks, John Beilein is king. This replaces Robert Mueller's investigation as the one I'd most like to move really fast.

Comment

• I'll be thrilled if Callipari and Coach K get hit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          I'll be thrilled if Callipari and Coach K get hit
                          Can you imagine the irony if Coach Cal is actually clean. He built his entire program on the one and done.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Interesting pair of upsets tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              This article worth reading. The discovery portion of the NCAA hoops/FBI corruption case could alter college basketball for good. Some source is telling Pete Thamel that multiple Hall of Fame coaches could be implicated and that 'almost half' of the current top 16 projected programs are in big trouble.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-col...224417174.html
                              Almost half of the top 16? So picking out 7 likely cheaters:
                              Auburn, Kansas, Duke, Clemson, Michigan St, UNC, and Zona.
                              Damn, that was easy.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'd love to see Coach K go down. I don't hate Duke like most, but why the hell not?

Comment

Working...
                                X