• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IU never retired Isiah's number?

Comment

IU is whooooooping UNC.

Comment

I suppose it's too much to ask Spike to be Jordan Hulls LITE by the time he's done at Michigan?

Comment

Doubt that Indiana will blow a 26 point lead in 6 minutes so B1G should be 4-2 on the day. Tomorrow's games:

OSU @ Duke
          Purdue @ Clemson
          MSU @ Miami
          Wisconsin v Virginia
          Illinois v GA Tech
          Penn State v BC

Sparty and Illinois really ought to win. No question they are better than their opponents. Wisconsin hasn't looked great but one would think they can hold their own at home against a Virginia team that's lost to Delaware.

Clemson's played no one and will be tested even by a below average Purdue team. Penn State is bad but BC may be even worse. I'm pessimistic about our chances of beating Duke but we shall see.

B1G should definitely win the challenge now but who knows...

BTW, kudos to Nebraska

Comment

Minnesota has won three straight games against Memphis, Stanford, and the Noles. Tubby!!!

Comment

Nebraska beat a pretty hapless Wake team but we'll take it. UNL is playing with Division II talent...Miles is a very good coach. That said UNL will be lucky to win 4 conference games this year.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I knew IU was going to be good, but fuck me. They're going to be a bear to take down. It's going to take a massive effort by Coach Matta to nab another B10 regular season title.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

UNL beat Indiana last year.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    I suppose it's too much to ask Spike to be Jordan Hulls LITE by the time he's done at Michigan?

Probably but it is not out of the question. I like what Spike brings to the table. He may not be spectacular but he seems to play error-free ball and that's impressive for an unheralded Freshman. He only has 1 turnover on the season.

Comment

Jordan Hulls is Jon Diebler Lite!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

He's Diebler with a future.

Comment

BTW- Does the B1G get to claim the Maryland win a wash in the B1G/ACC challenge? :-)

Comment

I have been surprised by UNL this year. I didn't expect them to have their current record.
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                              BTW- Does the B1G get to claim the Maryland win a wash in the B1G/ACC challenge? :-)
                              They will in five years if the game ends up on BTN as one of "The Big Ten's Greatest Games"

Comment

I imagine they won't participate (B10-ACC Challenge) next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X