Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, one of Illinois top recruits from a few years ago is a knucklehead and might not be back with the team, hence the schollie.

Comment

I know, .. that's the "official" explanation, Oracle.

ya gotta let me bad mouth them a little here ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Damn, I was really hoping that we could get him after I heard Ill didn't have a scholarship to offer him....maybe he will want to join the "killah b's" as someone above came up with (which is awesome lol).

I hope that Illinois telling him he couldn't get a scholarship affected how he felt about them and realized how good M could be with him
        2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

The main reasons I can think of Bielfeldt going to Illinois over Michigan are his family ties and maybe staying closer to home.

If you are looking at which of the two teams is on the rise, which coach has security and which team might fit his style of play then he should be heading to A2.

Comment

Trey Burke was named Ohio's Mr. Basketball. Here are highlights from his Senior year:

[YOUTUBE]CX_DASxVSxs&feature=player_embedded#at=14[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Bielfeldt is to announce today at 4:30pm.

Comment

Well I'm crossing my fingers for him to pick us
                2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

I don't think MB is Illini,, WM, unless you've heard something really recent.

Comment

Believe he announces any minute, rivals think he's M.
                    Last edited by WM Wolverine; March 25, 2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Not gonna get excited either way. Nice to have another big, maybe nicer to bank the scholarship and go after someone better next year.

Comment

Blue.

Comment

Beilfelt is a Wolverine! Excellent pick up.

Comment

Nice to have depth in the front court. We have a TON in the back court.

Who knows, maybe Larry Nance Jr. will still come as a preferred walk-on? I'm sure his dad still has money so maybe a scholarship isn't so important?

Comment

It'd be great to have Nance Jr., but this may end up being a "if you snooze, you lose" situation for him. I think you're right about his dad having the dough to send him to Michigan as a preferred walk on. He could do that for a year, then wait for a scholly.

Comment

Can kids of former NBA ballers go anywhere but Michigan?
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X