• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    my favorite team?

whoever plays new england
    My favorite team?

New England
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• zebras favorite team too

Comment

• Upside of the Jags losing is that those uniforms are horrible to look at. Come to think of it I wouldn't mind the NFL having a team named the Zebras, just so uniform-design nonsense can hit bottom.

Comment

• There is a team named the zebras...the patriots...hard to tell the difference between the pats and the guys in stripes...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "I'm telling you honey...this is how you do things in this league"
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• NE winning is more egg in Goodells face, he would hate it. That's a good thing.

Comment

• Is Brady better than Jordan? NFL players split on the answer

Comment

• Brady better than MJ.

then dilusion set in
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Brady never needed a Pippen to win a championship

Comment

• Nope. He needed s shitton more.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jordan rules?

Comment

• the best sundays ever are watching new england walk off the field without the lombardi

god i love the new york giants

Comment

• That was one of the most entertaining SBs I've watched. Glad to see Brandon Graham be the man if Tom Brady couldn't.

The lesson to be learned for Jim Harbaugh, and I'm sure he watched the game, is adapt your offense to the skill levels of your QBs. That's what Peterson did with Fowles. Second lesson is innovate, do wild shit and not like repeatedly putting Peppers in the wildcat doing the same thing.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I thought it was boring track-meet football that didn't even showcase the NFL's ridiculous athleticism, which is just about all it has left to offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                I thought it was boring track-meet football that didn't even showcase the NFL's ridiculous athleticism, which is just about all it has left to offer.
                                We watched different games....... The Eagles Jefferson and the Patriots Amendola and Gronkowski are incredible athletes and there are more. I thought Eagles RB Blount was pretty incredible too. The athleticism was on display all over the field

Then there is Brandon Graham with, what I thought, was the play of the game. Fowles' TD grab compared to the same play missed by TB was all over the news this morning. Those were cool plays but Graham getting his hand on the ball and causing the fumble was the play that won the game for the Eagles.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X