Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama made Lunardi's bracket, too. Way lower, though. I think we're still NIT bound, though.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No way. Kirby Holcutt won't let it happen!!!!! WoOOooT!

Kenpom projects 18-13, 10-8 for Alabama. That is NIT-bound.

Seems to me like you have to beat Tennessee at home, get at least one on the road against Auburn, Florida and UK, and win the rest of your league home games plus 1 in Mississippi.

Beating Oklahoma would also help.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, KenPom tears us up. 53rd, last time I looked. But 18-13/19-12 and the NIT is likely.

RPI has us at 26th with the 5th best SoS in the nation. Along with the conference games, we play Oklahoma Saturday. Not good.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Beating Oklahoma would also help.
          ^ The Talent

Along with the conference games, we play Oklahoma Saturday.
          Thanks for the tip. I had no idea. Asshat.

Comment

• All of Bama's remaining 12 opponents are top 100 RPI.

6 top 25
            3 #26-50
            3 #50-100

So, NIT again unless they reward Avery for a tough sched.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              ^ The Talent

Thanks for the tip. I had no idea. Asshat.
              Sorry, I must've missed it. No offense intended.

Comment

• I always presume offensive intent and, in your case, have yet to be wrong. I’ll see you in hell, Morphy.

Comment

• I am misunderstood.

I am Kwai Chang Gump, simply searching for pork skins in the vast American wilderness.

Comment

• shaddup
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More fouls being called on UNL in C-Bus than tattoos given to Buckeye football players...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Suck it, Corn Bitches!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          More fouls being called on UNL in C-Bus than tattoos given to Buckeye football players...

Fuckin refs

Comment

• First time OSU doesn’t cover a conference game.

So, for those unaware, Delaney’s neverending quest for East Coast coverage, which brings us the Delaney Bowl and brought us a conference tournament in DC, will bring us a conference tournament at MSG this year. Of course, the Big East has it for tournament week, so the B10 is playing a weekend early. That means that every team has this brutal stretch where they play on short rest. OSU played on Saturday. UNL spends the night in Cbus and is off to NJ for a Wednesday game. Stupid. Then, of course, they’ll get at least 10 days off before the NCAA. Even more stupid. Because playing in Indy or Chicago is so awful.

Can’t wait for football CG to get played at Fed Ex Field or some such bullshit.

Comment

• Yeah, Indy, Chicago, Philly, Cleveland, Minneapolis, even Milwaukee or Detroit would work.

Comment

• OSU is looking like a non-must must-win in Crisler. Would be a high-quality win.

Comment

Working...
                                X