X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin lowest in B1G.

Comment

• Fuck Alabama at #57.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• You guys do realize that this is made up? A guess? Right? Right?? It's like a top 25 poll 10 months early. It's fluff, it's nothing. It's like me guessing that Harbaugh finishes higher than 4th in the Big Ten East this year. It's pure conjecture by a writer who hopes that some rubes accept it as gospel and copy and paste it everywhere.

But yeah, fuck Alabama at 57. lol. Numbskulls.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Here's the REAL SoS for 2018!!!!!1

1. Alabama
          2. Porky Pig from Space Jams
          3. Paul Morphy
          4. Pacifico Beer
          5. Washington Generals
          6. Wiz' 3rd daughter
          7. Optimus Prime
          8. The Ed Norton Hulk
          9. The Michael Keeton Batman
          10. The crazy Irish guy from Braveheart
          130. Michigan Skunk Bears
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

8. The Ed Norton Hulk
            LOL

Comment

• There’s no way UAT’s schedule is that strong when the games are done. There are HS teams in the state that play a tougher schedule.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Perhaps. And perhaps tOSUc won't be skulldragged by 31 points to an unranked team this year.

Comment

• Ouch.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I feel more inclined to back the proposition that Alabama's SOS will be lower than 57 than I do that Ohio State will lose a regular season game to an unranked team by 31 or more. In fact, I could scarcely be more confident in that prop bet. IMO, it'd take a total fucking idiot to back the OSU prop side.

In any event, it's clear that SOS is a sore spot for AlabamAlum. Personally, I'd just own Alabama's shitastic schedule, point out it doesn't matter one fucking bit, note that Alabama's spot in the CFP is reserved and that there's really no one who can beat them.

That seems like a credible line. Far more credible than defending the giant pile of shit schedule they play.

Comment

• Indeed, they have successfully gamed the system. If anything AA should be gloating about their spot in next year's CFP.

Comment

• He's southern. All affronts, no matter how well-grounded, must be met with the dueling glove.

Comment

• lol, you guys kill me. Really.

Comment

• I vote to kill AlabamaAlum.

This way we won't have to hear about how tough Saban's road to his reserved space in the CFP is .....

Dueling glove delivered.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• This year was the first year our SOS had sagged to more normal levels in a good while.

Anyway. I knew when I saw the made-up number the writer had for Alabama, sass would be thrown. I was, of course, right and I threw some back. It's what most of us do. Especially you, Talent. You have done so since I have known you.

Dueling glove, indeed. Heh.

Comment

• Buchanan and Alum have an appointment on the morrow at the bluffs of Weehawken. May god allow each to squeeze the trigger and their shots be true.

Comment

Working...
                                X