This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Lots of smoke that Friday won't be heading to Western Ontario.
    Are we to infer northern Kentucky/West Virginia?
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• what are you guys talking about?

Comment

• There are a lot of predictions at Rivals(?) that DT Tyler Friday is going to commit to Ohio State.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I never saw Hutchinson play football in person but if he is anything like he is in Lacrosse you have a good one. That dude is fast. He gave no space to any attackers behind the net, he would just run them out of bounds. He is a long strider that can blaze down the field.
          6'6", 266 and can run on a HS lacrosse field? That's frightening.

Comment

• He's a defenseman and they rarely will lead fast breaks but he will get the ball behind the net and streak up the field. Lacrosse is a pretty fast sport but it's not like you have the fastest athletes out there. But he looks like he has a an extra gear.

Comment

• Mainevent you don't know jack shit about lacrosse. Defensemen in lacrosse play on half the field. Rarely do they cross midfield and only if a midfielder stays back.

Comment

• I didn't know that either. Now coping with sudden feelings of extreme inadequacy.

Comment

• Stan playing one of his greatest hits.

Comment

• Grad-transfer LT?

Comment

• A lacrosse field is 110 yards long and can be from 53 1/3 to 60 yards wide.
                      No big deal for a big guy to run. Like playing in a phone booth, right? ;)
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• good avatar Rocky. That gal's legs go way up to her ass.

Comment

• She looks like alot of fun.

Comment

• The relationship between 4*, NJ DE Tyler Friday's decision to delay his commitment to osu (by multiple CBs) and Chris Partridge remaining at M some say signals that M may be back in on him. Still, reliable posters think it's a long shot. I don't follow this stuff closely enough to have insight so, just posting what I'm reading.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• From what I understand, Partridge isn't some sort of magic elixer for Friday -- I think he coached at a rival HS and they don't particularly like one another. The real deal is probably Schiano -- who Friday really likes. Schiano is going to the NFL. After the Hillbilly Uprising it seems clear that he can't be a HC again in CFB. But, he has a shot in the NFL. And Bellichek loves him. I would be less than surprised if he ends up as NE's DC.

My guess is Friday at least knows that Schiano is a candidate and wants to make sure. If I had to pick a 2nd choice I'd say Alabama.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...... There's also some commentary floating around that Partridge is personna non-grata among NJ HS coaches as he had a penchant for poaching players for other high school programs when he was at Paramus Catholic. I have no idea if that commentary is valid or not.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X