Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Tragically, Nike is outfitting OSU in some sort of analog for the Penn State game.
    I'm picturing truck nutz.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      I hope Bama continues to tell them no.
      I am envious. Respect due.

Comment

• Changing the uni is about the only thing that could get Saban in trouble with the fanbase.
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 13, 2017, 09:16 AM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There must be some contractual stuff going on. We keep hearing "the kids love this."

What football player wants to get dressed up to look like a turtle? ..... or in M's case when Addidas did it, a convict in a bumble bee suit. Kids for Halloween? Sure but not football players.

Stop.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Kids also love shotgunning Busch beer, Fireball shots, bong rips, and playing video games all day. Sometimes they need to be told no.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• no
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Video games and fireball shots are OK, Not so with Busch. It's a beer that make you thirsty for water.

Comment

• Fireball is swill. Video games are a waste of time and rot your mind. Correct on Busch beer.

Comment

• Butch Jones will always Butch Jones.
                      Lost to USC in a heartbreaking way... with :01 left, they used the most overused play in football right now... QB roll out to the right involving a pick with the two WRs. In the last few weeks, I've seen that play run unsuccessfully so many times. I think D Coordinators figured it out, dumbasses.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah, heartbreaking loss for the Vols. Makes me happy.

Comment

• Is Butch fired on Monday?
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Probably not.

Comment

• Any idea who the Champion at Life Player of the Game was?
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Auburn loses at LSU. Excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X