U of M MEN'S BASKETBALL: 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U of M MEN'S BASKETBALL: 2018-2019

It's been a week since the end of the season, so it's time to look forward to next season.

Go Blue!

We'll have big expectations. And maybe the highest preseason ranking since the Fab Five era? Hopefully, the team chemistry does not suffer from the abundance of talent and experience at each position.

Comment

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the recruiting thread, since he wasn't on full-scholarship, but Brent Hibbitts is transfering. He graduated in 3 years and still has 2 years of eligibility left to play somewhere. He scored 12 total points (in 37 minutes) in his 2 years at U of M.

I wish him well.

I guess that does open a spot for another preferred walk-on.

Comment

They will not be ranked in the top 10 if Wagner leaves. If he stays.... maybe.

Comment

If Mo stays looking a possible national champs contender. That being said even if Mo stays UM is losing a couple big pieces in MAAR and Robinson. Lots of leadership and shot making lost with those two.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

If Mo stays it's a top-3 team. If he goes it's top 10-15, depending on how much respect they are given.

Comment

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
              I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the recruiting thread, since he wasn't on full-scholarship, but Brent Hibbitts is transfering. He graduated in 3 years and still has 2 years of eligibility left to play somewhere. He scored 12 total points (in 37 minutes) in his 2 years at U of M.

I wish him well.

I guess that does open a spot for another preferred walk-on.
              This kid will be a solid piece for a mid major. Always thought he'd be a contributor here if he chose to stay.

Comment

This guy will be a beast within 2 years. Granted, most the competition in this reel sucks, but almost all his best skills will translate to the next level.
                [ame]https://youtu.be/zKp8t4O-y7Q[/ame]
                Last edited by The Oracle; April 12, 2018, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                  They will not be ranked in the top 10 if Wagner leaves. If he stays.... maybe.
                  Preseason top 10 if Mo stays.

Ibi transferring. 2018-2019 scholarship number perfectly at 13 for now.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Good luck, Ibi.

Comment

Finished his time at Michigan with 3 more career Sweet 16 points than miles bridges and jaren Jackson combined.

Comment

Shame. Thought he had a chance to stick here with some hard work. Hopefully that’s a good sign for the rest of the program.

Comment

Do we still need one spot to free up?

Comment

Only if we want that grad-transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              This guy will be a beast within 2 years. Granted, most the competition in this reel sucks, but almost all his best skills will translate to the next level.
                              https://youtu.be/zKp8t4O-y7Q
                              Even though he's a stick and the competition is weak, I agree that you can see that he's got a handle, post-moves, a nice shot, and athletic ability that is above, say a Donnal or Teske (even though he's ranked on par with those guys). It's too much to compare him to Wagner at that age, but that's kind of what I'm seeing. Especially if Moe goes, there's no way this kid is redshirting. He looks like he already has more to offer (shot-blocking alone) than Davis has shown. Get him to Camp Sanderson ASAP and see if he can put on 10-15 pounds of muscle before November.

Comment

Working...
                              X