No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I say, I like quoting Luke Skywalker and the time seemed appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      What can I say, I like quoting Luke Skywalker and the time seemed appropriate.
      Ha! I was saying again to the fact that every word he just said was wrong.

I detect a pattern...
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB
        Horse crap, put the beer guy in and they are 0-16 again. At least with Stafford they were still in the mix until the 2nd to last game of the season albeit their chance was slim.
        So fucking what? What the big difference between 0-16 and 9-7 and not win playoff games? Seriously.

Comment

• n
          Originally posted by froot loops
          Facts never fly with that guy, he's anti-intellectual.
          Oh me he understands that, but his goal isn’t mediocrity. Here’s a fact for you, replace Mediocre Matty with Jay Cutler. The results will be the same.

BTW, watch the Philly game today. You’re going to witness first hand the effect a QB has on a team. The #1 team in the NFC is going to have thier asses handed to them because Wentz will not be playing.
          Last edited by dwt1; January 13, 2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion
            If Blake Bortles is good enough to win a playoff game then so is Matthew Stafford. Get him a D like the Jags and watch him lead high scoring blowouts.
            Keep running, you almost caught the carrot. You'll get it, just keep chasing it. <insert evil laugh>
            Last edited by Panoptes; January 13, 2018, 02:29 PM.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion
              If Blake Bortles is good enough to win a playoff game then so is Matthew Stafford. Get him a D like the Jags and watch him lead high scoring blowouts.

Bortles is not fit to lace Stafford?s cleats as a QB. Neither are many QB?s that have won in the post season.
              He had a D like the Jags, and the Lions struggled to blow anyone out in 2014 except bad teams. That 19-7 win against GB? The defense scored more points than the offense. As dominating as that defense was for large stretches that season - the Lions offense kept leaving a lot of teams hanging around.

The reality is if Blake Bortles is good enough to win a playoff game it's because he is good enough to win a playoff game. Has nothing to do with Stafford. Stafford will be good enough to win a playoff game when he wins one.

Comment

• BOOM!

[ame]https://youtu.be/2cKfg0J1NzI[/ame]
                Last edited by Panoptes; January 13, 2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• In the last 2 Playoff games, one with Linehan, the other with Cooter, the lions last 7 Quarters of play resulted in 5 scoring plays.

All field goals. Yep must be coaching

Comment

• They did not get past the 35 yard line in last years playoff game - can't blame that on the defense.

Comment

• Damning info if true

Comment

• All this points to is what many have said here. You can't expect to win very many games against GOOD teams (which playoff teams are) without either a running game or a HOF caliber QB. The latter are sorely in very short supply.

Lions need a running game they can rely on, badly.

Comment

• Huh. Eagles getting lots of help from the run game, and a strong D.

Maybe Folz is QB Jesus, and it's not Wentz after all.

Certainly they are not getting their ass handed to them.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            Huh. Eagles getting lots of help from the run game, and a strong D.

Maybe Folz is QB Jesus, and it's not Wentz after all.

Certainly they are not getting their ass handed to them.
                            Simple formula, no matter who the QB is:
                            Don't turn the ball over
                            Run the ball
                            Play good defense

You will never get blown out with that formula. Might lose a lot of close ones, but you don't need a HOF caliber QB to not get blown out.

Comment

• Nick Foles is the best QB to ever play the game.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• NICKE FOLES is in the NFL history books as a playoff game winner

Comment

Working...
                                X