Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL...

Oh.. that's great. Thanks for the laugh. Do they right for SNL?
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• When Woodrow Wilson had a stroke, his wife Edith effectively ran the country while the nation was only informed that he was 'under the weather'. If I may create a conspiracy theory for the soft of mind, this health thingy is an evil plot by Bill to get a third term...
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• It was the dark ages of the 1980s. “Safe spaces” were spots in which parents dumped drooling infant millennials who, nearly two decades before the year 2000, had yet to earn their whiny monikers. “…

This falls in line with my thoughts of over compensating..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
          When Woodrow Wilson had a stroke, his wife Edith effectively ran the country while the nation was only informed that he was 'under the weather'. If I may create a conspiracy theory for the soft of mind, this health thingy is an evil plot by Bill to get a third term...

Hoss would love that.. lol

Comment

• Doc H. said:
            We need medical transparency from both candidates.
            Trump claims to have had a physical this past week and says he will release the findings "soon".

As usual, the Clinton campaign's initial reaction was to lie about her collapse. "Over-heated" they said. I don't understand why they can't just say she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday. Apparently it is bacterial since she is on antibiotics. Why not just tell the truth? If everyone who has had pneumonia or any lung-related infection votes for Hillary, she would win by a bigger landslide.

Comment

• SLF saaid:
              Not to mention allowing Trump to get away with casual lying and racism literally everyday.
              Really? It's about noon on the 12th. Let's see if he casually lies or is racist "literally" today, for example.

Comment

• geez.. agree. If it was pneumonia, why not say it? And if she had it, why was she on a plane with a bunch of reporters? why did she do this photo op?

Having pneumonia sucks. Just say it and don't come up with lies and then "truths". Sorry if I'm suspect. She warrants it.
                Last edited by entropy; September 12, 2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Hack said:
                  She's 100% right. It would be nice if the effort to manufacture skepticism about the Clintons were to be replicated for all other politicians. Selective skepticism is not real skepticism.
                  Wow. I guess I am one of the "deplorables" Hillary ranted about, but in every case you should ask yourself "what if this were Trump doing this?" or "what if Trump said that?". Entropy's cartoon is exactly what is happening. The most generous interpretation is that the media believes it has a duty to save us from a Trump presidency. Look at how Lester Dolt was barbecued in the media when he had the temerity to question Hillary about her emails. Want to bet that future "moderators" of the debates got the message?

Comment

• IMO that doesn't hold up to scrutiny. You don't achieve that by playing the clip over and over and over again. That's the opposite of protecting her.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      He does? odd.. seems like Trump is blasted all the time (rightfully so..)
                      The stupid "commander in chief" forum was a fine example. 20 minutes were spent on Hillarys emails. A topic which has been covered extensively and investigated by at least two different legal bodies and found nothing more than carelessness.

0 questions to Trump regarding His ongoing fraud litigation, his history of stiffing paying people, his history of bribing elected officials to avoid investigations, his history of racism and discrimination, his hiring and importation of illegal immigrants to perform work, and his repeated claims that he was against military intervention when he was clearly in support of it.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• How about releasing his taxes? What happened to that drumbeat?

Comment

• It's the only example. Or a rare example. The notion that the media isn't and hasn't blasted Trump is ridiculous. I mean...fucking ridiculous.

Well, I guess if only read NRO and watch Sean Hannity, maybe....but F, even if you read NRO you get multiple Trump-basing articles/blog entries every week.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

As usual, the Clinton campaign's initial reaction was to lie about her collapse. "Over-heated" they said. I don't understand why they can't just say she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday. Apparently it is bacterial since she is on antibiotics. Why not just tell the truth.

Ever watch the HBO show Veep?. Very fun exaggeration but No one in Washington has instincts to tell the truth unless it is absolutely necessary.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• SLF.. what is the commander in chief forum? what station is that on?

Republicans think Fox News is more balanced than it is.. and Dems think the general Media is out to get Hillary, which they are not.. in fact, I'd argue the opposite.

And both are taking shots at Johnson. I'd say CNN has been the most favorable to Johnson in what I've seen/read. Again, my perspective on what I see. I think the Parties are like sports teams and everyone thinks their "team" is getting hosed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                SLF saaid:

Really? It's about noon on the 12th. Let's see if he casually lies or is racist "literally" today, for example.
                                The fact that you said this, simply proves the point.

He's already done both before I woke up this morning. http://www.vox.com/2016/9/12/1288752...-shocking-numb
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X