No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently red ruby slippers can get you there for free.

But you'd look totally gay in those dude. They look great on me though. And NO, Im not gay......, I think my boyfriend is though.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Well I suck at geography....., but Im fairly sure its in America somewhere MT3. :-)
      Originally posted by Islair View Post
      Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Apparently red ruby slippers can get you there for free.

But you'd look totally gay in those dude. They look great on me though. And NO, Im not gay......, I think my boyfriend is though.

LOL. Sooooo Funny. But seriously. Has anyone heard from him? I need a good rant.
      Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

Excellent string of posts there, gentlemen.
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Is...Your avatazr looks better, although the beer is inviting

Comment

Ha! Thanks, Cat
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
              Is...Your avatazr looks better, although the beer is inviting
              Lol, yikes. Didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Ha! Thanks, Cat

I wasn't taking to you ..idiot! I'll tak that back you pass over a beer.

Comment

Kayrone, nice picture. Wow, your dog looks very similar to my sister's dog. Daphney even has that caramel color in the ears too. What kind of dog is yours?

Comment

Nice pic Kayrone.

And it is nice to finally put a face to the name.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Likewise!

Not sure why it weirds me out to put my photo on here, but it does, so I've always been reluctant.
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Maggie was a havanese. Sadly, we lost her to a coyote a few weeks ago, so we are currently without a pet, but we are getting a puppy this weekend. Can't wait - it has been way too quiet around here!

Comment

Not sure why it weirds me out to put my photo on here, but it does
                          Listening to myself talk on a tape weirds me out more
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Ha! I was a dj in college, so I can handle that. ;-)

Comment

So your inner rocker chick is well developed then?
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Very much so! I may look like a boring old soccer mom, but looks can be deceiving.

Comment

Working...
                                X