No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course as soon as I start rooting for L’s for that lottery pick they reel off 4 W’s in a row.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They finally started giving AA some time with some other decent players (although I think they were forced to give him some ice time because of Zetterberg's bad back). Amazing what can happen with increased ice time. I know Holland and Blashill have been preaching "trust the process" but they may want to tweak their "process".

Comment

• Fire the process. Holland has to go
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That Lightning player probably regrets throwing a punch at Larkin. Who knew that was coming?

Comment

• Lightning meet thunder I presume

Comment

• He was sticking up for his teammate on a questionable hit but once Larkin started he threw some great shots. I wish the refs would have let them go at it. They jumped on wayyyyy too soon.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• There were a ton of really unlucky bounces tonight for the Wings. I feel bad for Mrazek because he was flying all over the place making stops. I still believe Mrazek is going to turn into an all star goalie, I don’t think it’s with Detroit but he has all the tools.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Is it me or does it seem like whenever Howard gets on a roll he gets hurt?

Comment

• Hmmmmmm. This is interesting.

Chris Johnston‏Verified account @reporterchris

The #NYR have placed Brendan Smith on waivers eight months after he signed a $17.4M, four-year contract.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Weird. I wonder if the Wings would go after him.

Comment

• Mrazek is gone.

Comment

• They say Wings are in sell mode right now.

Green will be gone as well as a few other young up and comers come trade deadline.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hopefully Blashill is gone with them. I'd even let Kenny walk as well at this point. He hasn't shown that he can work within the salary cap. Not like the old days where you could just spend, spend, spend.

Comment

• I think the term Dead Wings was given to the team in the 70's that would win 10 games a year, not the Foligno era wings, that were better

Comment

• Foligno came in at the tail end of the Dead Things. He was my favorite player as a kid. Holland finally throwing in the towel, I hope he goes to Seattle. Though it won't really matter with Chris Ilitch running the team, hes not Mr I by a long shot.
                                Last edited by WingsFan; February 20, 2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X