Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE GAME 17-MICHIGAN vs osu:Last Call for Saving the Season or Another Round of Pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read a written version of Pep Hamilton's comments about M QBs yesterday. It's interesting to compare comments made by posters on the web about what Pep said to what he actually said.

I interpret Pep's comments as they were reported at mgoblog to indicate any of the three QBs in question could play. He did get a little testy about questions that kept trying to drill down to a clear answer; off-handedly, at least as I read them, he said Malzone was the back-up. Heh.

[Fuller] How we doin’? “Working at it. [/looks at SID] Give me the updates. What do I need to know? What’s my man’s name? No. 1 from our defense, he spilled some—Ambry. See, I didn’t even remember his name, so you know he’s not in the gameplan.” Is this a double fake kind of thing? “Alright, here we go.” Is Brandon cleared for any kind of activity yet? “He’s progressively getting better. He’s still in the protocol and we’ll know—it’s on an hour-to-hour and day-to-day basis where he stands, but, you know, he seems to be a lot better than what he was after Saturday.” Is there a cutoff time where if he’s not cleared by a certain point then he won’t play Saturday? “That’s coach Harbaugh’s decision.” Any update on Wilton? “Wilton, he’s been back out on the practice field and he’s looked good. Once again, that’s the head coach’s decision.” Is it still a red jersey [non-contact] thing for Wilton? “Yes.” If it is John that has to play on Saturday, how do you feel that he’s—do you feel that he’ll be ready for that challenge? “Yeah, I think he’ll be ready. It’s not like this is his first time playing. We’ve still got a lot of practice in front of us and it’s important that we go out and we have a few good days of practice and we’ll see where we stand.” [After THE JUMP: the tea leaves, they are read]
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

For the past 15 years, when a team averaged more yards per rush in The Game, it won The Game. Every time. No exceptions. The frequency with which the osu running game has not been just a little better than Michigan's in The Game, but substantially better.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORdCrxArhmM"]Gus Johnson tours Michigan Stadium - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

How long is the contract that Fox has to show B10 games? Having to listen to Gus makes it all the more miserable. I’d rather go back to having to sit through Millen.

Comment

6 year deal on FOX, Millen is ok doing the games. Its just to bad Gus finally is calling the game and it has as much appeal as Hokes last game.

Comment

Gus is Good, that is all.

Comment

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I don't have an opinion on Gus. Mainly because I mute most of the commentary for M football games regardless of which network is doing the broadcast. It's inane.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

The #2 Fox team was brutally bad when I had to listen to them a couple of weeks ago too. Forget who was doing the PBP, but Lewis Tillman was the color guy.

Comment

Oh yeah that team was awful. Tim Brando was the PxP guy for that one

Comment

Brando's pretty much living on borrowed time before Holly Sonders gets enlightened about how much he's drooling over her.

Comment

Go Blue

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

May you all rot in hell, at least for today.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Gus is good. Rather have him doing March Madness games, but college football isn’t a bad alternative.
                              It’s like Michael Bay movies. You can find them entertaining or trash. Billions at the box office for explosions.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

O'Korn is starting. Ohio has no need for biased officials today. No reason to watch, unless you like viewing massacres.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X