X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAIR!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

AA doesn't sandbag according to himself.

Rutgers has no chance.

Comment

AA is a living, breathing sandbag. So is Talent.

Stay away from the darkness.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

There are those who believe I sandbag. Those people do not understsnd what I and the FPI are saying.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There should be a forum rule that if your score prediction is off by more than 21 points in the negative direction, then you should be banned from posting for a week. This means that we would be spared AA posts for most of September, October, and November.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              There should be a forum rule that if your score prediction is off by more than 21 points in the negative direction, then you should be banned from posting for a week. This means that we would be spared AA posts for most of September, October, and November.
              [CITATION NEEDED]
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Shit AA would get a lifetime ban...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Further, you can be spared my posts right now. There is an ignore feature.

Comment

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

When have I been more than 21 points off on a Bama prediction? I mean it's possible; Bama has had some weird-margin wins this year. Besting Ole Miss by 63-points and Vandy by 59 was hard to see. Only beating Colorado State by 18 or whatever and TAMU by 8 was hard to see, too, so it's possible.

Just both of you do me a favor and put me on ignore. I'll return the favor.

Comment

...or I could just kill ya...that would be cleaner...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            I'd rather ban sandbaggers as a punitive measure. It's the principle of it.

Comment

Lloyd was a mediocre coach who lethargically let the program rot. His faults don't need to be recounted here, but it's worth pointing out that he lost five games in 2001 and 2005, and then he lost four games in his final season, with one of those coming to you-know-who. My point is -- three losses were the most common outcome for Lloyd, but he ended up higher than that twice as often (six times) as he ended up below (three times). The RichRod and Hoke eras caused a lot of people to revisit the Carr era with some rose-colored glasses, but he is not underappreciated, and at least a small share of the blame for the RichRod disaster can be laid at his feet. You can see this partially in his completely nonexistent coaching tree.
                              I would say more than a small share if the stories about him vetoing Les Miles are true.

Comment

Les is a Michigan man! I hear he's looking for work...

MILES!!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X