No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are always surprises, Boston always seem shaky in the playoffs. I wouldn't be shocked if they choke again. I haven't seen any doom and gloom anywhere (besides Hannibal and Liney), but one or two losses and you know people will panic.

Comment

Sure Montreal won 4 of 6 this season but Boston's last 2 wins looked particularly convincing, more team depth.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Boston has a mental block with the Habs. Lose first game.

Comment

Seven games so far. Four shutouts. In only one game so far has the losing team scored two goals. Games are averaging about 3 and a half goals per game.

yayyyy soccer on ice is back! Long live the Neutral zone trap and referees who "let them play"! Goals are so boring!
          Last edited by Hannibal; April 14, 2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Exciting game in San Jose, Kings and Sharks 2-2 going to OT!

Comment

Kings are pretty banged up, Sharks should advance, Packy is that Jimmy Rutherford's mask?
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

LA will win maybe one game at the most. They can't win without Kopitar and Williams.

Comment

Justin Williams was back, he scored against San Jose.

Comment

I didn't know that.

LA still has no chance without Kopitar.

Comment

Agreed, Anze is a must in the lineup, however Drew Doughty at 22 years of age, may be the best defensemen in the league, his Olympic play was spectacular.

Comment

Doughty was terrible last night, got burned more than once and making turnovers. Also trying to be Bobby Orr got caught in the Sharks red zone giving San Jose odd man rushes.

Packy is that Jimmy Rutherford's mask?
                        Yes it is, coolest mask of all time.

Comment

yayyyy soccer on ice is back! Long live the Neutral zone trap and referees who "let them play"! Goals are so boring!
                          See what happens tonight, I think there has been some great goaltending. I haven't looked up shots on goal, but watched the Blackhawks hit the post 5 times in game one vs Vancouver.

Comment

OP, one of your buddy's was in Boston last night?

This deserves a double post. Montreal Fans Making Themselves Feel Right At Home At the Garden Taunting Little Kids.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvW_Nsho2Q&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Habs Fan Owns Bruins Kid[/ame]

Comment

No way man. However the prettiest girls in the Dominion of Canada reside the La Belle Province Du Quebec. I spent an entire summer on French Immersion, (God Bless the Canadian Taxpayer) in Montreal, Trois-Rivi?res & Qu?bec City, remarkable!

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Anyone gonna grow a playoff beard with me?!?
                                I'm doing it, so long as work doesn't tell me to shave. I'm on Day 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X