No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone gonna grow a playoff beard with me?!?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

It probably won't get very long. I think the Wings exit in round 1.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

You'll be shaving by Friday night of next week.

Comment

Wings take Game 1 4-2. Datsyuk is game MVP.

Comment

Just another day at the office. Wings had to fight Bettman officials (?) (Facebook posts). I was working, only seen the 3rd live, so I'll check those later tonight to see. Seen a couple terrible no-calls on Phoenix though, the Mule :-) comes to play when the 'real games' start and Pavel Datsyuk is a beast! Wings in 6

Comment

Wings slept through the first period but then got going and scored the next 4. Howard was pretty solid. Hopefully they can get Zetterberg back soon.

Comment

Luongo is single handily keeping Vancouver ahead of the Blackhawks right now 2-0

Comment

Red Wings have won 7/8 of their last series when winning game one.

Comment

Pre-lockout hockey all over the NHL last night, except maybe in Detroit. More to come, with offensive stars injured all over the league right now.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; April 14, 2011, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Nice to see the crowd at the Joe back into it after taking a few years off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        Pre-lockout hockey all over the NHL last night, except maybe in Detroit. More to come, with offensive stars injured all over the league right now.
                        I saw Babcock bitching about this in the presser. Basically said just let us know which way you're gonna call it and we'll adapt accordingly but there needs to be consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I saw Babcock bitching about this in the presser. Basically said just let us know which way you're gonna call it and we'll adapt accordingly but there needs to be consistency.
                          Compared to the officiating in the Anaheim-Nashville game, the Detroit-Phoenix game wasn't too bad. The Ducks-Preds game was outright pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            It probably won't get very long. I think the Wings exit in round 1.
                            Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            You'll be shaving by Friday night of next week.
                            negative gents.... if we can survive a good 3 weeks to get Z rested and healthy we could be in it for the long haul!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Habs and B's tonight! Best rivalry in the NHL!! OP, lets here some sand bagging about your asthetically pleasing National Anthem booing Le Tricolore, Les Glorieux!

Comment

Yeah Packy, the Qu?b?cois are a strange breed. I suspect Boston will pound them. Not sure I agree with all the Wings doom and gloom, team is loaded with playoff veterans and it's a new season.
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X