Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang on, I'm doing some retooling. I've already un-stuck the Outback Bowl thread and just unstuck the Team 138, 2017 thread. Working on a team 139, 2018 thread and it will be up in a moment.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Can you unstuck Pep Hamilton and Tim Drevno?

Comment

• I accidentally subscribed to a thread. How do I undo this so I do not get an email every single time someone posts in the misc thread?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Haha. Got it.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Go to the FAQs (button at the top of the Forum Page) and do a search for "subscribe." Follow the instructions.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Thanks, got it after DSL's poison pic.

Comment

• I just deleted an inane post by "Harry Boil". Mods can see the valuable input proffered in Misc.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• We'd like to avoid posts that inquire about and by response could inadvertently disclose personal information. Mods will consider this to be inappropriate content and may be removed.

Comment

• Great, so we just need to babysit the 2nd oldest dude here. Sweet.

Comment

• Did I miss something?

Comment

• Did I miss something?

Comment

• I'm sure I missed something.

Comment

• As chief mod, I can tell you this info is on a 'need to know' basis, and none of you really need to know.

Dismissed.

Comment

• YOU are the chief mod? I want a recount.

heh. carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X